PDA

View Full Version : Strange Glitches In Games

wraggster
April 7th, 2009, 10:13
Even the best of game developers can leave a big dirty glitch buried within its products that can turn a gameplay experience on its head (sometimes literally). Gameplayer has trawled through the web to locate video footage of some of the more amazing and hilarious examples of glitches in games. It acts as an interesting insight into the bugs that some games — especially today — ship with. What interesting bugs have you encountered?

http://games.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=09/04/06/0344206

watupgroupie
April 7th, 2009, 22:16
Well, a lot of games today ship with bugs but are usually fixed pretty good with online patches that you can download... I remember Driver from the old PS1 was riddled with glitches... I remember getting hit so hard by the police car behind me it jammed me outside the normal boundaries. The police would crash into the wall trying to come after me but couldn't :P... If you drove in like some areas of water and other stuff then the whole game just locked up :(.

Triv1um
April 7th, 2009, 22:58
Tony Hawks Underground was the best for glitches.

I used to play that shit online all the time. The glitches were ace.

User Name
April 7th, 2009, 23:45
Aww man lemme think lego starwars for GBA I found a glitch that lifted me into the air if you go and swipe into a wall once with a jedi then turn into c3po you can go through the wall I found out. Worms for GBC I was inside the dirt and couldn't move once. Turok 2 for GB I jumped then I died then I came back and I was walking on spikes?
N64 Starfox I once went right into a building got stuck and they wouldn't let me out. NDS worms armagendon 2 A
Cpu worm kept moving back and forth to move and didn't stop for 5 minutes so I shut it off. For Xbox halo I got respawned inside a building died respawned again and died then it respawned me right. Game cube Naruto clash of ninja I did Narutos down A atack and got stuck half way out and he kept reapeating this and I had to shut that off too. Is there any handheld system with any flawless games?

malgora
April 8th, 2009, 01:21
sonic heros was awfull aswell... falling off stuff.. your partners not going where they were ment to ...

mike_jmg
April 8th, 2009, 05:35
Now that you mention it

I was playing GC Super Smash Bros Melee the other day and I threw my brother within the Corneria ship, just passed through it, and he couldn't get back up cause he was under the ship. It was really funny

User Name
April 8th, 2009, 14:53
I remember in sega genisis that Nba game I went to do a slam dunk and I jumped and I kept flying higher and higher into the air till I went off screen then I landed and then I scored a hoop it was crazy.

JushinLiger
April 8th, 2009, 15:35
My favorite has to be Legends of Wrestling 1 on the PS2.
I was playing as Dynamite Kid against Hulk Hogan, I reverse a move into the Fujiwara Armbar and just flew away. Hogan was lying on the floor locked in the hold, at this point, Dynamite Kid was several feet above the ring still applying the hold. Awesome!

pibs
April 8th, 2009, 19:34
I remember playing GTA: San Andreas, and having one of the fastest cars in the game equiped with NOS and using the Jetpack cheat inside the car, hitting top speed and glitching through buildings. It was awesome :)