PDA

View Full Version : NIS America Teases New PSP Game

wraggster
April 7th, 2009, 10:49
Look, it’s another domestic PSP game! We’re hearing about a lot of those lately, but NIS America won’t tell us what this one is yet.

“NIS America will announce a new PSP title tomorrow. It’s such a unique and fun game, and I know you all will love it! Please look forward to it,” Nao Zook, Public Relations Coordinator, teases.

We’ll know more about the game in question tomorrow, but hearing the word “unique” piqued my interest. Currently, Nippon Ichi, their parent company, finished two PSP games Musou Tourou and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days which has been subtly confirmed by the ESRB. A text adventure game would fit the definition of “unique”, but I don’t think NIS America will risk localizing one of those. Would you consider an enhanced port of Disgaea 2 “unique”?

Perhaps, this PSP game isn’t a Nippon Ichi title. With games like Class of Heroes, Crimson Gem Saga, and Pangya accounted for there aren’t many “unique” PSP games left. Hmm… Mimana Iyar Chronicle? Zill O’ll Infinite Plus? Hatsune Miku: Project Diva?

What’s your guess?

http://www.siliconera.com/2009/04/06/nis-america-teases-unique-and-fun-psp-game/

mike_jmg
April 7th, 2009, 17:15
Would you consider an enhanced port of Disgaea 2 “unique”?

Yup, you'll be surprised of what passes for "unique" these days

Nashxyzz
April 8th, 2009, 07:35
Yuusha no Kuse ni Namaikida is the announcement.
here's a few pics: