PDA

View Full Version : Daughter Uses Cellphone GPS to Find Mother Cheating, Father Kills All Kids

wraggster
April 8th, 2009, 13:04
Here's a very sad story. A man and his oldest daughter used the GPS locator feature on the wife's phone to track her down and discover she was cheating. He then killed all his kids.

The man shot four of his kids in their beds, killed a fifth in the bathroom after a struggle, and then turned the gun on himself.

The moral of this story, if there even is a moral to sift out from this tragic mess, is that even though you can do something with technology, that doesn't mean you should.

http://i.gizmodo.com/5202715/daughter-uses-cellphone-gps-to-find-mother-cheating-father-kills-all-kids

pibs
April 8th, 2009, 19:24
One of the most ****ed up things I have ever heard, and I have heard some ****ed up things :(

sorry for the language

Shrygue
April 8th, 2009, 21:01
F***ing hell, that's a totally sick thing to do, hope that idiot lands up in hell for that.

fg-54
April 9th, 2009, 17:30
oh wow, this is ridiculous >_>

FrierTuck
April 19th, 2009, 23:11
Wait, did he kill the kids of the other guy or his own?

fohkr
April 20th, 2009, 01:57
That is really messed up but I'm just waiting for them to blame it on video games...

Shadowblind
April 20th, 2009, 02:11
There are no words for this. If I could bring him back to life just to beat the s*** out of him and make sure he rots in jail instead I would.

Eviltaco64
June 22nd, 2009, 08:20
That's very sad. Four young lives ended. :(