PDA

View Full Version : Worst week ever!!!

Darksaviour69
April 9th, 2009, 03:37
Monday: turn on xbox only to find it get stuck on logo, after a few reboots... 3 red lights....

Tuesday: Xbox still not working, ring MS, have to send it back for repair, 2-3 weeks.... great (at least its under warranty)

Wednesday: come home from work to find car has been stolen... its a ****ing 94 clio parked beside 2 new BMWs and a audi.... and they take my car!!!!

to be continued.....

beetroot bertie
April 9th, 2009, 11:40
Man, that sucks.

I doubt it'll make you feel any better but I got my RRoD 360 back in 9 days last year. I think most of that time was probably the shipping to Frankfurt and back too.

As for the wheels, they probably took your car as it was easy pickings :(

What do you miss most, the motor or the 360? :)

Eviltaco64
April 9th, 2009, 12:38
I've had a pretty bad day at least.
I was waken up at 4 AM to see that our two-story garage was on fire (some psycho torched it).

In the upper room was all my NES, Genesis, and Xbox 360 stuff. So my 360 really is baked! :rofl:

wraggster
April 9th, 2009, 13:28
sounds like my sort of luck

fg-54
April 9th, 2009, 17:31
sorry to hear that man :[

Shadowblind
April 9th, 2009, 21:34
Yeesh, hope you can find your car :(

And I thought I was having a bad week with girl trouble...

kcajblue
April 10th, 2009, 13:00
Man, looks like it seems like everyone is having problems this week.
Haha.
I just got back home, its like 5AM.
The reason being is that me and my friends almost got in a car accident. And we ended up having to replace his tire.
And like shadow, ive been having trouble with a girl.

Don't we all just love life?

Darksaviour69
April 10th, 2009, 14:09
Man, that sucks.

I doubt it'll make you feel any better but I got my RRoD 360 back in 9 days last year. I think most of that time was probably the shipping to Frankfurt and back too.

As for the wheels, they probably took your car as it was easy pickings :(

What do you miss most, the motor or the 360? :)

Both, but I know i'll get my xbox back (for free), on the other hand the car......

I've had a pretty bad day at least.
I was waken up at 4 AM to see that our two-story garage was on fire (some psycho torched it).

In the upper room was all my NES, Genesis, and Xbox 360 stuff. So my 360 really is baked! :rofl:

ok thats a pretty shitty

xbox update: I missed the ups 12.00 deadline to get my xbox collected , and now tuesday is the earliest they will collect it.

Car update: N/A

Eviltaco64
April 10th, 2009, 14:17
For the 360, you could just do the towel trick and play it like that until Tuesday. :p

mike_jmg
April 10th, 2009, 19:02
Wow man, that sucks, I hope police will find your car.

And you Eviltaco aren't far behind, sorry man. Hope you can replace the things you lost on the fire.

Boy!, you guys've had a lame week

kcajblue
April 11th, 2009, 00:25
I was talking to one of my friends earlier.
Apparently, he is having a bad week too.
His asthma has been acting up and he needs a new inhaler.
And when he was walking to McDonalds to get something to eat, some dude stabbed him took his phone and wallet.

Malksta
April 11th, 2009, 02:49
I was talking to one of my friends earlier.
Apparently, he is having a bad week too.
His asthma has been acting up and he needs a new inhaler.
And when he was walking to McDonalds to get something to eat, some dude stabbed him took his phone and wallet.

what the f*ck

newb_fo_life
April 11th, 2009, 19:52
Yeah,And I thought a week of gardening was bad,unlucky guys :(,hope ur stuff gets found/replaced :)

kcajblue
April 11th, 2009, 21:31
what the f*ck

I know right?
Who goes around stabbing people because you didn't let them use your phone.
-.-'
People these days.

Darksaviour69
April 27th, 2009, 13:16
Well got my Xbox back, but no word about my car. If i don't hear anything by next Wednesday i can claim the insurance for it (the little it will be)

LyonHrt
April 27th, 2009, 18:52
Oh dear guys, i've had a shitty week, icing on the cake was dealing with a housemate cutting their arms with a blade, going to a&e get that sorted at 2am, then waiting till 9am in the morning to get thier head examined, oh and the prevous day harresment by my ex landlady coming to my door, got police over that, then later on housemate doing stupid things, got police and ambulance for that.

Seriously stressed lol

Oh and i forgot about denting my new car!

Shrygue
April 27th, 2009, 19:56
Aww damn, that's ruinous - a big argument, an ultra early morning and a dent in a brand new car. Time and money down the drain, that so sucks bad.

emu-gamer
April 27th, 2009, 20:45
And I thought my week was bad... car stolen, that sucks man. that would be the worst day ever for me, because I love my car... if I would catch that bastard...

Darksaviour69
April 28th, 2009, 02:17
Oh dear guys, i've had a shitty week, icing on the cake was dealing with a housemate cutting their arms with a blade, going to a&e get that sorted at 2am, then waiting till 9am in the morning to get thier head examined, oh and the prevous day harresment by my ex landlady coming to my door, got police over that, then later on housemate doing stupid things, got police and ambulance for that.

Seriously stressed lol

Oh and i forgot about denting my new car!

Oh Snap!

its nice to get a extra free month on xbox live for not having a working xbox for 2 weeks (would have been one week only UPS took like 5 days off during easter)