PDA

View Full Version : I want to play Valkyrie Profile... but SNES too

Krakenheim
March 1st, 2006, 00:21
Valkyrie Profile will be the very first PSP game that I want to play. But I'd like to keep playing and using SNES emulator and LUA applications too.

My firmware is 1.5 ; is there a way to do it?
I have read about eboot loaders, but I'm not sure that they'll work. Can someone help me please?

ryan2006
March 1st, 2006, 00:56
the only way is to update and buy gta and use brown ale try and keep as low as you can or buy the game and dowload the iso tho u will hav 2 have a big memory card to store the iso

kyus
March 1st, 2006, 03:18
or just use mph's new 2.00 game loader. nurrr... oh wait. I forgot. This site barely mentioned it because it can be put to use for isos.

Valiant
March 2nd, 2006, 08:16
Wasnt there a program to fool your psp into thinking it was a different firmware? (sorry I forgot the name...it has been a while X_X)

danonano420
April 3rd, 2006, 20:27
pspset i think is the name.

oninotsume
April 5th, 2006, 08:13
Yes, I'm pretty sure that Valkyrie Profile has been verified to work using a combination of UMD emulator plus MPH's UMD Loader.

Kaiser
April 6th, 2006, 03:27
The MPH game loader should work fine for this.

or just use mph's new 2.00 game loader. nurrr... oh wait. I forgot. This site barely mentioned it because it can be put to use for isos.

Um no...... The new MPH loader doesn't need ISO's to work so we are open about it. I mean it wouldn't be on the front page if we didn't support it.

Demulish
April 8th, 2006, 23:57
VP Lenneth is only out in Japan at the moment, so are you talking about the Japanese version or the US Version (if it is coming out in the USA)? There's actually a difference because some games of specific region won't work with certain loaders.(Street Fighter Zero 3 comes to mind.)