PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
April 10th, 2009, 22:20
This week's announcement of new Valkyria Chronicles content rekindled my interest in diving back into the PlayStation 3 role-playing game, so... that's what I'm doing. That and playing with this new Nintendo DSi.

This brand-spankin' new Nintendo portable is still in the box, but I'm sure I'll get around to cracking the thing open this weekend, if only to play a little more Bird & Beans. I'm really looking forward to more of the Art Style games that are planned for the DSiWare shop, the kind of low-investment short sessions stuff that I seem to have time for these days.

Oh, and I guess I better finish Ninja Blade. *sigh*

How about yourself? Any games being played this weekend? Any egg coloring parties? Breaking out the giant bunny costume this Sunday? Hit us in the comments!

http://kotaku.com/5207139/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

osgeld
April 11th, 2009, 04:57
crazy rally (mame)

jamotto
April 11th, 2009, 05:31
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

goshogun1
April 11th, 2009, 06:28
Finally played Wild Arms V PS2. Damn good RPG. Best WA since the first IMO.
Also playing Yakuza 1. Man, I hope Yakuza 3 comes out here soon, because I hear its amazing.

Penguinator
April 11th, 2009, 10:02
Devil May Cry 4.
Runs amazingly well on my PC even with with best graphics, which is really rare.
Playing without a gamepad/with keyboard is pretty hard sometimes, but that doesn't slow me down.

gumgod
April 11th, 2009, 22:29
Going back to Portrait of Ruin. I never beat it on hard... I also never figured out how to get the 'good' ending with the sisters... if that's even possible, so I'm playing hard mode with the sisters...

mike_jmg
April 12th, 2009, 05:13
Finally Resident Evil 5 plus I really need to finish Resistance Retribution

ojdon
April 12th, 2009, 14:52
Well I borrowed Spore off of my friend yesterday so I've been having a go on that through WINE. It works perfectly apart from you have to apply patches and register manually. :D