IOS51
IOS60
IOS61
News Channel
Weather Channel
Mii Channel
Photo Channel (v1.1)
Shop Channel

Download Here (http://wiibrew.org/w/images/a/af/WiiSCU-0.2-bin.rar) and Give Feedback Via Comments

zillion94
April 12th, 2009, 18:21
My first realm into patching/IOS....
I have been on vanilla homebrew for some time and wanted to document my updates and tests yesterday:

I STARTED WITH:
3.2U from a Mario Kart Wii disc update a while back
Hombrew Channel 1.0.1 (says IOS36 V.4.18)

After some research (including user comments), I leaned more towards Wiibrew's listed apps (my choice about warnings of Waininkoko's apps) and installed the following in order:

Xyzzy (figured get all the key info in case of problems-saved text file)
CIOS Patchmii Installer
Wii Shop and IOS51 installer (said yes to patching of IOS51)
cIOS_usb2

Then, though I had DVDx installed, I didn't know if I needed to update it to the 3.4 version since I was in the process of updating IOS's (to sys menu 4.0) or if you could install both. I installed the 3.4 one, THEN reinstalled the old one without uninstalling 3.4 one. I'll test the results later.

Then came the debate of installing Waininkoko's 4.0 loader... BUT, using this instead, I chose to update all the channels first, then went back and did each IOS... people are looking for patched IOS 60 and 61 and I don't know if this is the same thing (is it?) but I chose the option of selecting each to INCLUDE the trucha bug.

Voila! Everything worked- however my system menu still says 3.2U and no sign of the SD channel. I did have to update the photo channel and Nintendo Channel through the shop when I was done too.

So question- what's the difference between WiiSCU V.2 and Waininkoko's 4.0 loader? Am I up to date other than the SD channel and it actually saying 4.0? If not, I may try the loader, but then I wonder about patching IOS's etc.

Finally, is there a forum or link to where I can learn more about IOS's, etc? I never heard about these (what they do, how safe, when to install before Nintendo blocks it, etc).

* cIOS (rev8)
* cIOScorp
* cIOS fix
* WiiGator's GC Launcher (v2)
* Starfall
* IOS16
* IOS51

From a technical standpoint, I'd like to define the current best full featured Wii configuration.