View Full Version : PSP Flash Player v1.3 Released

wraggster
March 2nd, 2006, 06:40
source psphacks.net (http://www.psphacks.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=649&Itemid=2)

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a new build of the PSP Flash Player out. Version 1.3 fixes some of the slow loading issues and has improved mouse support. Expect another update shortly. If you have the old version, you'll need to update:

Download via comments

Valiant
March 2nd, 2006, 07:40
Pretty nice, the loading isnt as bad as I thought...I would hope sound would be implimented sometime (Strong bad emails seem to work...would be more fun with sound though hahaha)

b8a
March 2nd, 2006, 08:01
Yeah, the loading has deffinately improved, and the stability looks better as well. I even got a few more stills to load, but so many still don't work.... Anxiously awaiting the next releases.

michael jackson
March 2nd, 2006, 16:32
bonus stage w/o converting 1 gig avis WHOOO

i already have 1-50something converted but it takes FOREVER and some script is skipped in the few episodes with interaction

any idea how long it might take for something like bonus stage to work and load somewhat fast? i cant wait keep up the amazing work

Mariopop87
March 2nd, 2006, 17:32
does this work on the GTA thing?

michael jackson
March 2nd, 2006, 19:34
i doubt it, you never know but seeing as how it took over 15 minutes to load bonus stage 1 then crashed even if it did it probably wouldnt be worth crap on gta loader

these type of media player homebrew usually work better on 1.5 as opposed to fanjita's 2.0 or the gta craploader maybe its because of kernel mode compatability i dunno
id wait anyway its still only a proof of concept unless you watch swf files under 1-200 kb

btw if you upgraded from 1-2.0 to use gta loader i wanna ask.,.. was it worth it? getting to play gta a few months earlier than us 1.5 owners? >.> *evil laugh*

sorry i had to do that *shuts up and walks away playing megaman maverick hunter on his 1.5*

Moning2
March 2nd, 2006, 20:56
it works on 2.01+, you need to launch another app first, quit it and launch swfplayer 1.3, loading takes very ****ing long for a small decent movie ;) but it works :cool:

Zephyroth_drgs
March 2nd, 2006, 21:04
nice, app, keep it up

Facho
March 2nd, 2006, 21:20
Still can't watch Foamy on my PSP :(

Wally
March 2nd, 2006, 22:34
Well for those who wish to stop the loading ans tart the movie
i) start the movie and loading sequence
1) wait for about 10 seconds
2) flick the powerbutton off (Sleep mode) DO NOT HOLD
3) flick it back on
4) presto! Everythign works :D

*Note* Just tried this on the new version and it doesnt come up witht he same result

Valiant
March 2nd, 2006, 23:16
yeah this method ^ worked with Madness....very very nice (need sound! XD)

shiftybill
March 3rd, 2006, 02:06
yea i can watch strongbad but no sound!!

Trogdor pwns!

gotmilk0112
March 10th, 2006, 21:41
gta craploader

DO NOT INSULT THE E-LOADER!!! :p :mad: :mad: :mad:
nice flash player tho. now i can watch the "ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US" swf file in ma psp!!!!1!!!!11!1shift+1

Squidman
March 14th, 2006, 21:28
This will work with all of Fanjitas Loaders except for teh newest ones (9.0, 9.5, 9.6) but it has a low stability wen loading Dad's Home......it kinda crashes at around 75%....but i'll toy around with it trying to get it to work.

masterof14
October 19th, 2006, 19:57
i'm new in psp hacks and homebrew and i would like to know how can i run PSP Flash Player v1.3 in my psp system i've already passed both folders and only one to the GAME folder in the psp but it says "This game cannot be started The data is corrupted" if someone culd help me i would be thankfull

cvacvah
August 5th, 2008, 01:56
is there a limit to the file size because it does not work for me

acn010
August 5th, 2008, 03:55
omg this is extremely old!!!

arcadekidflo
September 7th, 2008, 20:24
Does this player help with viewing online videos on Youtube-like sites ? I can't view them with the browser although i enabled the built-in flash player

andwhyisit
September 9th, 2008, 01:40
Does this player help with viewing online videos on Youtube-like sites ? I can't view them with the browser although i enabled the built-in flash player

No. There is a different homebrew app for that.

zaky
September 9th, 2008, 07:49
games on my psp give me corrupted data any help pls