PDA

View Full Version : Things I'd Want to See on the PSP

Prodigy_of_Pinhead
March 2nd, 2006, 16:26
Triple Triad: This FF8 minigame was so sweet, and we need something like it
Maker-style series: Make it on the PC, and move it to the PSP. Custom-made fighting games and RPGs for everyone.
Frotz
SNK vs Capcom Card Fighter Clash: this game got me interested in the NeoGeo Pocket (even if the PSP already has an emu that can run a ROM of the original).
Duel Toys: for those who don't know, it's this small homemade game that's like a Street Fighter-style game, but you can buy new fighters and stuff like that (I found it on the-underdogs.org)
God of Thunder: it's freeware now, and it's a cool Norse-themed Zelda clone
Hellraiser games (like a virtual Lament Box and a trivia game and other crap) and mods (like for AOTM)

This is my first post. :D

Apoklepz
March 2nd, 2006, 21:04
Yeah Capcom vs. SNK Cardclash and Duel Toys...I totally agree. Duel Toys is very fun and if I can remember right it's only about 6MB in executable format. On the other hand, Cardclash can already be played on the Neogeo Pocket emulator... I just wish somebody who had much love for this game could port it with full color fan-made sprites as seen in many places on the net.(they look soooooo much better than the two-tone sprites from the actual game.) Not to mention how addictive the game already is by itself. Those other games you mentioned lokk pretty sweet too.

Hungry Horace
March 2nd, 2006, 23:51
how about wi-fi connected emulator-sharing...? like kaillera only good.

At least then we could play some *decent* games against our mates.

Sensible Soccer and Speedball 2 spring to mind... :D

bobbobjack
March 7th, 2006, 22:12
Man, what would be great would be a Civilization port to the psp... I have SNES Civ1 emulated on psp but it's so slow and old...

Prodigy_of_Pinhead
March 24th, 2006, 21:27
Also, a Sega CD emulator line. If it is possible, make individual emus for a small clutch of games. This should be perfect for me, w/ my small selection. Dragon's Lair, Snatcher, Lunar, Shining Force CD. That should be good. At that point, all I'll need is that 1Gig (or possibly 2Gig or even the 4Gig HD thingy) and just go with it. Oh, and Sonic CD, once I can find it.