PDA

View Full Version : gta loader 2.0+ help desk

%chrono trigger%
March 3rd, 2006, 22:21
if you need help post here and ill answer to the best of my abilities :cool:

jackrayers
March 4th, 2006, 17:36
hi, i have got the eLoader for GTa working fine, but i can't seem to be able to play on the normal gta, (not eLoader but a normal save game). I am sorry if this is a newb question but i cant figure it out,
Jack
p.s thanks in advance!

%chrono trigger%
March 4th, 2006, 21:42
either take out the mem card until the game begins where you get in the car and then put it in and load
or
put the saved game file in slot one two three or four

Dragan
March 10th, 2006, 14:17
Is there nothing being done about the problem with V2.6 and being able to speed up the games?

Hungry Horace
March 10th, 2006, 15:11
Is there nothing being done about the problem with V2.6 and being able to speed up the games?

hey??

the problem with speed is always with the emulator you're using. (which i assume is what you're talking about as "games") It has nothing to do with either the firmware or the eloader.

Some are full-speed... Rin for example, which is excellently coded. And then you have things like pspUAE or GBA which run slow because the emulators arent perfected yet.

Dragan
March 10th, 2006, 15:17
But what about Snes games... some play normal and some play so sluggish... why is that?

I have no idea what you meant by "rin". Please enlighten me.

Hungry Horace
March 10th, 2006, 15:36
Rin is the gameboy emulator. Which has been moded by Homer for extra functionality, and imo, it's one of the best emulators around for the psp.

The fact that your Snes games are running differently is still the fault of the emulator. The games which run quick will no doubt be simpler, have less sprites and movement on screen, whilst those with a lot of activity (say, Mario Kart) will be pushing the emulator to its limits and wont achieve full speed. I suggest trying the same game(s) on different emualtors with different frameskip options (and if you can bare it, no sound) since some emualtors will perform better than others at certain tasks.

The point still remains that if you want all round speed increases, you've just gotta wait for the emulators to be updated and optimised.

Dragan
March 10th, 2006, 15:48
And the final question to my nightmare.... the best emulators at the moment are???? ( Snes, Megadrive, nes, sega mastersystem, Spectrum ((PERHAPS???)) )

Thanks by the way for your help.
:D

Hungry Horace
March 10th, 2006, 15:58
well, thats all opinion!

Speccy and Rin (and probably the other 8-bit systems; mastersystem, nes - i dunno) are all full speed.

Dgen1.3 (Mega Drive) is great witha little frameskip if you can get it to work.
Not overly impressed with any SNES ones myself, but thats probably because i'm trying to play MarioKart. Maybe Bomberman would be better!

I love pspUAE 0.41.1 but only because its an Amiga! some games *can* play full speed on it though... IK+, Prince of Persia, Supremacy... whilst others lack somewhat. But it definately has the best games!

Hungry Horace
March 10th, 2006, 16:00
i suggest you just hunt around and try a few out for yourself....

not much beats Manic Miner on PSpectrum tho :D

Dragan
March 10th, 2006, 16:15
Ahh yes... the days of Jet set willy and Safari Hunt.... Attic attack and any other "Ultimate play the Game" for that matter.... thanks again.

Oh... will most of these work on a v2.6?

Hungry Horace
March 10th, 2006, 16:30
Ahh yes... the days of Jet set willy and Safari Hunt.... Attic attack and any other "Ultimate play the Game" for that matter.... thanks again.

Oh... will most of these work on a v2.6?
;) Jetpac

Well i'm running 2.5... there's a slight sound glitch on pspectrum on that, but i'm not sure if it happens on 2.6 (it didnt when i tried on my brothers 2.6)

And if you want Horace Goes Skiing to work you need to remap the keys by editing the snapshot image.... or ask me for a copy!

gotmilk0112
March 10th, 2006, 21:53

if your having trouble w/ game speed in SNES emu, set CPU clock to 333mhz and Frame Skip to "2"
most games should run good @ that settings

JordaNinten
March 11th, 2006, 19:48
I am having difficulties with the eLoader for GTA on my 2.60 PSP. It shows the menu, but no text, therefore shutting down the PSP. I followed the instructions, but it's still messing up. Can anyone help?

archronos
March 16th, 2006, 21:20
yea um one question, does psprevolution work on 2.5?
if it does, can u teach me how to get it to work

Afro_Dan
March 17th, 2006, 13:46
umm hi guys iam new on here but any help????
i have got gta eboot and when the screen comes up i try to start an apllication it just crashes and turns off????

any help will be greatly welcomed :D

Lebow
March 26th, 2006, 04:10
take out your memory card then load the umd. once you are in the game put the memory card in then save the game and then your gta game will always load instead of your eboot loader wich you can load once you are in the game

Summonmaster
March 26th, 2006, 04:34
About Roms
Is it just like if I were to play them on an emulator on the pc themselves? That is, for example, if "Romancing SaGa 3" works fine on ZSNES, then can I just move that rom onto the appropriate PSP folder (assuming it's on the compatible list of course). Or do I have to download special PSP compatible versions of the roms?

drunkenmunky1975
March 31st, 2006, 23:26
ok i have been searching and messing about with my psp for 3 hours now.....i have version 2.5 and i cant get any emulators to work, my psp keeps switching off. What emulators should i use.
Thanks

p.s. can you play ds games on psp?

kyle2194
March 31st, 2006, 23:56
No.

drunkenmunky1975
April 1st, 2006, 08:57
WOW this thread has the word help in it and no-one wants to help
TOSS

ericlisi13
April 14th, 2006, 02:18
the menu works but every time I click a game my psp turns off.

Cooe14
April 14th, 2006, 03:13
About Roms
Is it just like if I were to play them on an emulator on the pc themselves? That is, for example, if "Romancing SaGa 3" works fine on ZSNES, then can I just move that rom onto the appropriate PSP folder (assuming it's on the compatible list of course). Or do I have to download special PSP compatible versions of the roms?
You use the normal roms just drag it from wherever you keep it for ZSNES and drop it somewhere on the memory stick.

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 23:12
does anyone knows if the windows 95 works wit da gta eloader

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 23:30
Hello im new to this place i help(intructions) for knowing how to get da windows 95-98 to work on da G.T.A. eloader

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 23:32
I'll Give a Free song

mike03$$$
April 18th, 2006, 23:34
5 more seconds i've been waitin for a response I know I can't say any foul language cause ya WILL SNITCH

paulitogomes
April 29th, 2006, 14:48
Hello i am a portuguese noob and i have gta but i have a very important question!!!my firmware is 2.5 and i would like to know how to put REAL games in my psp like metal gear using the gta eloader!can i do that?please help:P

p.s.sorry about the the english errors

yaustar
April 29th, 2006, 16:40
mike03$$$: Use a card reader and just do the installation manually if the auto install doesn't work. Also quit spamming and being an idiot.

paulitogomes: PSP games = NO. Old games (erg Snes) = yes.

paulitogomes
April 29th, 2006, 16:49
thanks!but we can put homebrew on the psp right?and a friend of mine told me that whith a homebrew aplication i could put PSP games in my memory card like spider man 2 and games that sony has release!i have de eloader for gta and i have DOOM and QUAKE working with that eloader from the save game of gta!but i tried to put some original games(IS..)on my psp and nothing:(...can u hep me?

yaustar
April 29th, 2006, 17:27
You cannot play pirated PSP games on a PSP 2.0 or above. End of discussion. No further questions on ISO loading will be answered.

paulitogomes
April 29th, 2006, 18:36
Sorry!can you tell me good games to put into my psp like DOOM and QUAKE?i have a problem i tried to put the NEOGECD but nothing it starts to load the emulator and nothing,my noe geo roms are of a cd that i play in my PC can someone help me?

yaustar
April 29th, 2006, 18:45
Lets go with the NeoGeoCD problem. What file format is your ROM that you are trying to play? Do you have all the BIOS for the NeoGeoCD?

paulitogomes
April 29th, 2006, 23:46
It's .ROM file!i tried metal slug!well i have downloeded where in this site!it has 3 files...the first is a EBOOT.PBP the other is a picture called LOADING and the other is STARTUP and it is a BIN file!is there something missing??can you give me what is missing?thanks for everything:D

yaustar
April 30th, 2006, 15:59
It's a NeoGeo CD emulator which means you have to use NeoGeo CD images not the standard mame/neogeo roms that you can find on the net. The CD image ISO should be 25mb with 41.9mb worth of mp3 files for Metal Slug.

paulitogomes
April 30th, 2006, 18:12
Is there some emulator for psp that i can use this neo geo roms?

paulitogomes
April 30th, 2006, 18:20
can you explain better that neogeo cd?where can i find ISO of metal slug?and the image?

yaustar
April 30th, 2006, 19:23
Is there some emulator for psp that i can use this neo geo roms? No

can you explain better that neogeo cd?
NeoGeo [Plays Cartridges]: http://www.emulatronia.com/maquinadeltiempo/fotos/neogeo/neogeo.jpg
Neo Geo CD [Plays cds]: http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.computercloset.org/neogeocd.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.computercloset.org/SNKNeoGeoCD.htm&h=591&w=790&sz=55&tbnid=QBAKx3bF5FzbTM:&tbnh=105&tbnw=141&hl=en&start=1&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dneo%2Bgeo%26svnum%3D10%26hl%3Den%26lr %3D%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN

where can i find ISO of metal slug?and the image?
No ROM/ISO requests

paulitogomes
April 30th, 2006, 19:42
ok but where can i find the stuff to make it work on my psp?The CD image

yaustar
May 1st, 2006, 01:34
The CD image IS the ISO.

paulitogomes
May 1st, 2006, 02:01
I know but where can i find it???

yaustar
May 1st, 2006, 18:48
where can i find ISO of metal slug?and the image?
No ROM/ISO requests
Read the FAQs and stickies on the forum.

Nasty Nate
May 4th, 2006, 03:33
i have version 2.6.
not the best
i want to run iris versio .o1, but i dont know where to put the Iris game folder, bot the stuff that goes into the PSP/Game but the one that goes into the root, what is the root folder

lvilla05
May 4th, 2006, 15:06
I got an eloader but i dont Know how to put file assistant on it can any one help?

tay1803
May 5th, 2006, 23:49
I've been reading here and I have the same question as many...what can I do to keep my psp from shutting down everytime I turn on the eloader? I have version 2.01 and one game appears but it just turns off. I've been trying to figure it out and I already have a headache, so I need help.
Hope someone can help!
Thanks!