PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Me!!!!

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 19:22
i heard about IRIS> it looks like such a sik game. and iheard about mokey from psm. anyway i have psp 2.6 and i have the gta loader i was wondering if there is any way i can get iris o work with it. please help me someone cuz it looks like a great game. and monkey keep up the good work. i hope u get that n64 emu they talked about in psm to work. that would be an amazing acomplishment. thanks in advance for your help

PS. BTW when i try to run iris i get a balk screen and my psp shuts down

PPS. is there any other ver. of IRIS out other than v0.1 if so where can i get it?

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 19:51
now i found out there is a demo for the n64 emu. and what do you know! it doesnt work for me! i really wish there is a way to get these things to run on 2.6 cuz monkey makes like the best stuff but its only 1.0 and 1.5. will someone please tell me if there is a way to run these things on 2.6 eloader???

kyus
March 5th, 2006, 20:32
no... there isn't. You should've bought a 1.5 if you wanted full homebrew. The n64 emu is only a demo too. it didn't run any games. Nothing to get excited about for a while yet. Iris is still a work in progress too. Just wait till you see proper news regarding this. PSM is useless for information on this, as psmonkey's site is here, on dcemu. keep checking back.

imanoob
March 5th, 2006, 20:41
thx for your help. i didnt get a 1.5 or anything cuz at the time i didnt knwo anything about homebrew or doing any of that stuff. i hadnt even heard of it. then after i got mine my friend got a 1.0 or 1.5 off ebay just so he could do homebrew....thats when i wanted to get into it and now i hit myself in the head everyday for going to 2.6 and i say "damn you sony" but what are you gonna do. im not gonna sell my psp and buy another one for hombrew. i cans till use gta and play snes and stuff. its just disapointing that i cant play iris and n64 or whatever. but thanks for your help.

PSmonkey
March 5th, 2006, 21:25
great to see another follower.

Anyways at the current time Iris is not compatible via GTA loader. This sucks and I look forward to finding a solution to this problem so more can enjoy.

The test emu posted only runs 2 hb demo roms included in the zip. I am working hard on my rewrite which should hopefuly com together for its first release on the 9th. It runs leaps and bounds faster & better then the test build (test was a port of a bad pc emu, current one is a total rewrite). I am working hard but I am still not running comercial roms but maybe we will get lucky on this soon.