PDA

View Full Version : I need Genesis + SNES Emulator for DSi

whatmagame
April 18th, 2009, 21:39
The Jenesis emulator isn't working for DSi + Acekard2i combo.

It loads into Jenesis. But when I enter into the selecting game rom for Jenesis roms it says Loading and it just freezes there and nothing loads.

Is there a fix for this?????????:(

crookedmouth
April 19th, 2009, 04:03
You can try running jenesisDS.nds through Spinal's 1.2 Menu. Fixes a similar problem with my GnM.

Menu 1.2, dldi patch it
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1twb1fyoav

Another thing that works is moonshell new versions.

Can you get the new versions of Moonshell working? I think it is up to beta10. Running it through Moonshell fixes a similar error with my GnM and jenesis.

whatmagame
April 19th, 2009, 18:20
No they don't work.

We need a Genesis Emulator for DSi!!!!!! Please someone make it

DanTheManMS
April 20th, 2009, 19:45
It's already made! jEnesisDS already exists!

If you can't get it to run, that's a problem on your end. It doesn't require an entirely new emulator to be written.

whatmagame
April 20th, 2009, 21:35
If u can't confirm that the emulators work on the DSi then be quiet

whatmagame
April 20th, 2009, 22:51
YO the Snemulds Works on DSI!!!!!!!!! I can play Street Fighter now I love DSIIIIIIIIIII i was about to trade it in for the regular DS lite buttt Bigger screeen and street figheter yea bitch yeaaa suck my penis nintendo your the greatest

crookedmouth
April 21st, 2009, 06:15
Too bad about JenesisDS not working for you though.

whatmagame
April 21st, 2009, 21:21
Jenesis DS .6 works.......... Everyone having a problem with 0.7.4 which freezes the roms.

Smokescale
April 27th, 2009, 00:50
YO the Snemulds Works on DSI!!!!!!!!! I can play Street Fighter now I love DSIIIIIIIIIII i was about to trade it in for the regular DS lite buttt Bigger screeen and street figheter yea bitch yeaaa suck my penis nintendo your the greatest

I have a DSi and an AceKard 2i (which works quite nicely I might add) and I even loaded it up with an SENS emulator. Now, the program runs just fine but it will not give me a listing of SNES roms I have available. Might I ask what you've done to access your rom files without needing a slot 2 device?

whatmagame
April 29th, 2009, 02:13
if u read the readme. It said to create a directory in root called SNES and put ur roms in there for snes.

I sold my DSi though. The psp has better graphics and CPS2 games like marvel vs capcom and street fighter alpha 3. Pretty great

baconcow
May 12th, 2009, 02:57
I have a DSi, Acekard 2i, and JenesisDS 0.7.4 working perfectly on my system.