PDA

View Full Version : Dodgin' Diamonds 2 port

DCEmu_Newsposter
January 1st, 1970, 01:00
Quzar (http://www.screamcast.net/) has ported the vertical shooter, Dodgin' Diamonds 2, to the Dreamcast. [br][br]EDIT: The download link has been fixed, so download away. :P

[Modified 10/09/04 17:14:02 by DCEmu_Newsposter]

quzar
October 9th, 2004, 16:44
I fixed the download link. it now properly links to the file. (imp's fault!)

wraggster
October 9th, 2004, 17:54
yeah i was waiting all day to post the news :P

but the ruddy link was wrong :P

Eric
October 9th, 2004, 21:42
Is this an update of the one you gave me in the past or is it the sameone?

Ian_micheal
October 9th, 2004, 23:07
Dont know eric it's anther sdl shooter port.

quzar
October 10th, 2004, 00:30
Is this an update of the one you gave me in the past or is it the sameone?

this is a slightly updated version of the one i let you test out.

Dont know eric it's another sdl shooter port.

???

Ian_micheal
October 10th, 2004, 02:25
Is that not correct SDL shooter recompile. Type make change a few lines it works. Nothing incorrect about my statements. I rember ender making this comment to me at dcemulation.

quzar
October 10th, 2004, 02:38
Is that not correct SDL shooter recompile. Type make change a few lines it works. Nothing incorrect about my statements. I rember ender making this comment to me at dcemulation.

No, i just didnt understand what you said.

I actually did change quite a bit to get it even to the speed its at =\.

Ian_micheal
October 10th, 2004, 02:47
Speed was fine when i ported it. Changes need to get it running are minimal.

it's a nice game thou which is what it's all about.

quzar
October 10th, 2004, 03:43
a port is meaningless if its not released. ;)

wraggster
October 10th, 2004, 04:38
i agree :)

Ian_micheal
October 10th, 2004, 05:00
Guess your calling a lot of peoples work meaning less then.

Even used my makefile. ;D

quzar
October 10th, 2004, 05:06
Neopop is meaning less ? I dont think thats correct is it. Does not make some thing meaning less if you dont release it. I remember being on msn with you took less then 30 mins to port. *Think if i remember used some libs i gave you.

took 30 minutes to compile. there is a big difference between that and porting.

Neopop IS meaningless until I get it working properly.

Ian_micheal
October 10th, 2004, 05:14
You did nothing you type make that game even told me so on msn give it up ;D Took one of make files changes some paths and typed make you call that porting.

Just a new version of me. :)

Ian_micheal
October 10th, 2004, 05:23
Porting and compiling you have no idea you learnt every thing from me i can post when you said that. So i know what you did no point lieing to me and the public is there.

Not going to comment on your so called porting dont touch my projects or i be on you like glue. ;D

quzar
October 10th, 2004, 05:50
1) I did quite a bit more than change paths and create a makefile
2) I'm a high school graduate, and am currently a college student, so I can't possibly be a new you
3) For some reason you decided to stop giving me advice and start insulting me about 4 months ago, and I've learned quite a bit in that time.
4) You...have just made like 5 comments on it, so its a bit late for that, and the only projects that are yours are whispered secrets and gamers quiz show (which I actually helped you a lot with). So you don't have to worry about me touching them. :P

DCDayDreamer
October 10th, 2004, 06:08
This is getting a little off topic, which is no big deal as most posts often go that way.
The main concern here is that this could lead to another pointless war of words, if you guys want to debate who did what?, who's better than who? or whatever - please keep it to the PM's.
Before anyone gets the hump, I'm saying that as a friendly bit of advise - there are admin here that take things a little more seriously than I do.