PDA

View Full Version : XviD4PSP - PSP Video and Audio Conversion Shell

wraggster
March 6th, 2006, 18:07
Winnydows (http://www.prozzak.ru/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=16&t=15442&st=220#entry201298) has released a video and audio converter shell application for the PSP. This incorporates several converting modules as well as PMPmuxer, which allows you too convert PMP videos.

Features of the Software:

- The greatest possible quality of PMP files, and full automation.
- Aspect corrected automatically.
- Imposing of subtitles. While only for AVI. The file of subtitles should name as well as film, also should be in a format SRT. Sure works only in HQ Mode: VirtualDub.
- Combine of several AVI to one PMP.
- Coding towards the size.
- Addition of tasks. It is possible to add some tasks, for example a AVI and one DVD to choose Hibernate and to press button Start. Consistently encoded all tasks and after end of process the computer will leave in sleep mode.

Download via comments

T-2000
March 7th, 2006, 17:42
trying this now ! psp needs a Full DVD to PMP encoder.. That Works!

T-2000
March 7th, 2006, 20:15
oops. sync way out.. cmon miemt release "simple" with DVD full encode.. :o

piecefull
March 8th, 2006, 04:21
IT works good with abit better quality when the pmp has major acyion sequences or movements, i havent noticed the sync issues , im just wondering if anyone knows how to choose which audio its ripping , it keeps ripping the chinese track on one of my dvd

IndianCheese
March 12th, 2006, 01:20
Where can I get the stuff to get rid of "Install DivX" and "Install XviD" first? And why is DivX just XviD spelled backwards, yet they are completely different?

IndianCheese
March 12th, 2006, 01:58
OK I got the codecs. But I can't convert anything. It just says Generate D2V File ...generating...

THE_SANE_DUDE
March 12th, 2006, 02:05
Can someone unrar it and post it in a zip folder please because i don't have any rar software

mattsimis
March 12th, 2006, 13:18
LOL @ the Xvid and Rar replies, really speaks volumes..! :eek:

Matt