PDA

View Full Version : Music Producer and 3D artist looking for DC dev team

michaelssiebert
March 7th, 2006, 16:08
Hi everyone,

I am looking for a few devs or team that would be in need of 3D models and Music for a Dreamcast project. The thought of making models and baking the lights for example somehow turns me on.. So I thought I start to look for people who are working on a dreamcast project and are in need of these elements.. I have done a few mods called: Interstate 1982, Interstate 2004 www.is04.net (http://www.is04.net) (Check the images section as the news got fried) and have loads of car models and statics availiable pointed out at car combat.. I can offer most industry standard formats such as: .lws, 3ds, .mb etc etc.. Music will be produced here in my own studio as I do filmscores and advertisement usually, so I have perfect production conditions, also nice for ingame voiceovers and such..

So If you are a Dev/team that could use 3D design and Music, lemme know and we get on it and test stuff..

Best regards,
Michael S. Siebert

michaelssiebert
March 8th, 2006, 12:57
BTW, someone tried to add me to his MSN, but I somehow did something wrong as this person is not showing up on my contacts list, could you please add me again..?

Thx :)