PDA

View Full Version : Noobz News - More On Exploits

wraggster
April 21st, 2009, 22:51
Fanjita posted this:

I sit down to write this post with mixed feelings.

On the one hand, I have to congratulate MaTiAz and Davee for their recent excellent work on the TIFF exploit and HEN. Their project is exciting, and I'm sure we're all waiting with excitement for their upcoming release. It shows that the PSP homebrew scene has not been defeated by Sony's latest efforts, and long may the spirit of competition continue. It's also nice to see so much cooperation within the community. Great stuff.

But on the other hand, this obsoletes the work we were doing on an eLoader for the GripShift exploit - there's no need for it, since the TIFF exploit should work on all PSPs, with or without the game. We've worked hard on it, but so many busy events in our lives (parenting, moving house, pressures of work in the current economic climate) have meant that progress was slower than we'd hoped.

So this will be the first and only project that we've announced but not followed up on. For that, we're sorry - but at least it's been obsoleted for the best of reasons.

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/more-on-exploits.html

bish
April 21st, 2009, 23:24
Fanjita rocks.

rbervoets
April 22nd, 2009, 01:06
WOOOO Go fanjita!

koh-kun
April 22nd, 2009, 05:13
So... PSP-3000=buy?

Zargon
April 22nd, 2009, 05:45
Your noble efforts are appreciated though they appear to be in vain. Worry not, you shall always be among the honored for your wonderful efforts and services rendered to the Scene.

jeegee
April 22nd, 2009, 13:58
Kudos to noobz and Fanjita hope you continue to code top quality hacks and apps as you have always done.

kjetil1991
April 24th, 2009, 07:09
wow if you managa too hack it im going to buy psp 3ooo