PDA

View Full Version : Is Torus Trooper or Tempest 2000 "Port"able?

iancloud2001
March 8th, 2006, 02:24
Sorry if these two have been posted already, just I didn't have the will to search the forums after spending hours looking for homebrew games similar to Vector Infector, rRootage and Noiz2sa. Seeing that the same guy (Kenta Cho) who made Torus Trooper also made rRootage and Noiz2sa, I guess it's not such a huge request. Please correct me if i'm wrong though. Also, Tempest 2000 seems cool from the screenshots but my PC won't play it so it would be nice to try it on the PSP.

BTW, I might try porting them myself (I hope the source is available somewhere) but i'm not a coder in the least so I will have to do alot of research on the subject. Maybe i'll find out how the person who actually ported rR and Noiz got it working. PSPSDK here I come!

kyle2194
March 8th, 2006, 05:03
Torus Trooper is portable. Its open source at least.

iancloud2001
March 8th, 2006, 05:08
Thanks for the reply, kyle2194. That's the game I really wanted to play on the PSP. I'm gonna work hard on porting it over no matter how long it takes. But it would be awesome if someone with actual coding knowledge could port Torus Trooper before me, of course.