PDA

View Full Version : FHM Magazine - April 2006 Sneak Peek

wraggster
March 8th, 2006, 19:33
Go deep with baseball's hottest housewife. Right after Anna Benson took her first photograph for her FHM cover, she found out from her husband, Kris, that he had been traded from the New York Mets to the Baltimore Orioles. “I can’t believe they traded him for a bag of balls,” Anna said, referring to Jorge Julio and John Maine, the pitchers the Mets received in return.

But don’t worry about this 30-year-old Atlanta native. In addition to being the new belle of Baltimore, she has a reality show and a radio show in development, and an Internet poker site that could earn her a higher salary than Kris will this year. “In the poker world, they call me Gold Digger, because I dig gold out of other players’ pockets. That’s what some people think of me anyway, so I’ll have fun with it.”

Via PSPmags (http://www.pspmagazines.com/pspm/)

This is the sort of Magazine i want to see, Download via Comments ;)

slayer2psp
March 8th, 2006, 23:12
never herd oh her or her husband before he must not be much of a player at least not on the field because he is one lucky sob to be doing her

bullhead
March 8th, 2006, 23:35
Wow, nice necklace!

Tonx_9
April 25th, 2006, 04:22
nice tits

darkside_neverwinter
April 25th, 2006, 04:52
[B][I]that's it?

grin.ch
April 28th, 2006, 19:21
damn, that chick is fine! Tonx_9 is right! Nice tits! Have you guys checked out girls of gaming? Man, those chicks look hot! I have yet to d/l it...