PDA

View Full Version : is there a psp modchip and can u save psp games 2 memory???

geoffrey340
March 9th, 2006, 00:05
hi, i heard recently that u can put psp games onto ur memory card if u hav it chipped. is this true. as i got mine free with my phone its health isnt 2 worrying so if it is true i may buy this modchip does any1 know where 2 get it if it exists how much it is and what it allows u to do?

Much Thanks,
Geoffrey340

ryan2006
March 9th, 2006, 00:31
there is no modchip for the psp but if ur psp is firmware 1.0 - 1.5 you can play games off the memory card only if u actually own the game if u have 2.0 you can just downgrade it 2 1.5

cloud_952
March 9th, 2006, 04:13
Talking about piracy and ISO here, kiddies. Not cool. Forum rules forbid this.

What you're basically talking about is "Hey, can I rip off games and not pay the companies that make them?". For or against piracy, I don't know why people don't seem to be aware of what they're talking about or doing.

ryan2006
March 9th, 2006, 04:26
there is no modchip for the psp but if ur psp is firmware 1.0 - 1.5 you can play games off the memory card only if u actually own the game if u have 2.0 you can just downgrade it 2 1.5

read wat i sed "if u own the game" therefore it is not piracy jackass
if u were talking to me :p

kyle2194
March 9th, 2006, 04:43
I agree with ryan, dont be a backseat moderator cloud.

cloud_952
March 9th, 2006, 07:31
I appreciate your sheer idiocy, but it turns out that you still can't read. ^_^

Putting something like that, saying "if you own the game", is not enough. Talking about ISOs is completely banned on the forum under all conditions.

^_- So I assert that you, sir, should check your facts before calling people names. Or grow up. Both would be nice, but I can't expect much of people, now can I?