PDA

View Full Version : One more SBI file...

Majk
March 3rd, 2005, 11:06
As many people requested this SBI, here you have: [br][br]Quazar`s HuCast [download] (http://dcfans.iserv.pl/sbi/hucast_pw.sbi)[br][br]I hope this pack will help someone, who had problems with burning this emulator.

Darksaviour69
March 3rd, 2005, 11:31
ta Majk, i have not tried burn this emu yet or the new neogeo cd ones, now i can put them all on one disk... hassle free ;D

wraggster
March 3rd, 2005, 19:03
Majk, i think you should link to your site with a page of SBI files, that way you get some visitors for your troubles too. :)

scrabbus
March 3rd, 2005, 21:31
where do i put the roms (PD) using selfboot inducer?

curt_grymala
March 4th, 2005, 01:30
I believe they go in the /Inducer/ root folder. I have a package of HuCast with PDRoms that fackue provided for me to test his BootDreams tool, and everything went in the root folder.

scrabbus
March 4th, 2005, 11:39
resets itself :o :-[ :'( :'( :'( :'(

Zorlon
March 4th, 2005, 18:47
Anyone got this sbi working?

if not I also made an sbi for myself and works perfectly fine for me (bin was Unscrambled to make it work)

yeah all the files go in the root of the CD i.e in the Inducer folder

I could pass my sbi onto staff or something otherwise I don't have any web space of my own at the moment, or just make your own but make sure the bin is unscrambled or it resets at the Produced by Sega screen.

M@jk
March 4th, 2005, 20:11
Well strange, because i`m sure that i have unscramble the bin file of Hucast.
Hey scrabbus are you sure that your DC work properly? maybe something with your cd recorder is wrong? Anyway Zorlon you can send me your file to my mail: przemol19<at>o2.pl and i will upload the file on server

Zorlon
March 4th, 2005, 20:26
Just had a look, it does say it's unscrambled, I also find it odd that scrabbus still can't get it running though

I'll e-Mail that to you now though anyway, you are also more than welcome to edit it as much as you want

P.S. I wouldn't give my e-Mail out so willingly like that you might want to edit it out ;)

Also if it's of interest I'm working on a compat list over at the screamcast forum

mrquiteaguy
March 4th, 2005, 22:36
I burned Majk's SBI yesterday. (Thanks Majk and Quzar :)

It works on my Pal dc perfect ,just to let you know that the SBI is good.

I put 5 pce engine games with the 8 character limit,the syscard3.pce in the inducer/root cd.
and everything works.

I too was one of the peeps who had the black screen come up but with the SBI everything works perfect.

Zorlon
March 5th, 2005, 09:47
I don't think there is any reason for my sbi to be uploaded then if Majk's/M@jk's is fine anyway plus it's no diff to the one I made anyway after looking at it, it is indeed unscrambled as it should be and I even like the image beter than the one I packed with it.

scrabbus
March 5th, 2005, 17:33
Guys, you are just like the fonze!! Cool, I'm having a mare of a week thats all, I have 3 diff burners, and I have had no probs so far, not sure what the buggery I'm doing wrong!!! but I'm sure you can help

fackue
March 5th, 2005, 18:20
Are your file names no longer than 12 character, counting the period and the extention?

M@jk
March 5th, 2005, 21:52
Ok glad to hear that everything is ok.

Zorlon
March 5th, 2005, 22:14
Just a stab in the dark :/

hmm some problems do happen when you don't have enough Hard Drive space

you not only need the space that the files in the inducer folder take up but you need double that free on top of the space used in the inducer folder

example if the contents of the inducer folder will be using up 50mb you need just over 150mb of free space for it to work or a lil over 100mb after you have files in the inducer folder.