PDA

View Full Version : Mario64

PSDonkey64
March 9th, 2006, 16:44
Well after talking with my brother the other day, I admit I was a little upset with how he said you guys have treated him. Because of that, I was not going to release the Donkey64 emulator to anyone except my family. But after looking at all the posts in the other Donkey64 thread, I can see why you guys were upset knowing that chrisfile and I are brothers. Not only that, but my brother does have a small temper sometimes and he had no right to call you guys wolves. None of you are wolves. You are all just regular people like me who want to play homebrew games on your psp. My daughter is even worse. She keeps asking me at least 6 or 7 times a day when I will finish this Donkey64 emulator so that her and her friends can start playing it. There is nothing wrong with that and I apoligize for my brother for losing his temper and saying what he did. I am getting closer to resolving the issue of the memory breakdown where the games slows down soo much that Donkey64 crashes. I plan on finsihing it and relasing it to you all before the end of this month. In the meantime, I have had alot of requests to make a video of me playing Mario64 on my psp. So here is the video for those who want it. I gave an advance copy of this video to a couple of people here in these forums who I thought should have an early copy. I also plan to give an early copy of the Donkey64 emulator to some people in here who have been kind not only to me but to everyone in these forums alike before I release it to the general public. All I ask is for one favor. If you guys want to flame me for not releasing this emulator yet, then thats ok as I can take it. All I ask is that you be kind to my brother or if you don't want to be kind to him, at least just let him be. He browes these forums to find new news and to download new homebrew games and also to leave some comments to games he has tried. He really is a cool person but does have a small temper sometimes. I hope for those who wanted this Mario64 video enjoy it and the next time I start a new thread, it should be with the Donkey64 emulator as an attachment.

Malksta
March 9th, 2006, 16:46
wahhhh?!?!

Malksta
March 9th, 2006, 16:56
looks like the game loaded kinda fast when u pressed new game.

THIS MAY BE FAKE TOO!

ricflairandy
March 9th, 2006, 17:04
Well after talking with my brother the other day, I admit I was a little upset with how he said you guys have treated him. Because of that, I was not going to release the Donkey64 emulator to anyone except my family. But after looking at all the posts in the other Donkey64 thread, I can see why you guys were upset knowing that chrisfile and I are brothers. Not only that, but my brother does have a small temper sometimes and he had no right to call you guys wolves. None of you are wolves. You are all just regular people like me who want to play homebrew games on your psp. My daughter is even worse. She keeps asking me at least 6 or 7 times a day when I will finish this Donkey64 emulator so that her and her friends can start playing it. There is nothing wrong with that and I apoligize for my brother for losing his temper and saying what he did. I am getting closer to resolving the issue of the memory breakdown where the games slows down soo much that Donkey64 crashes. I plan on finsihing it and relasing it to you all before the end of this month. In the meantime, I have had alot of requests to make a video of me playing Mario64 on my psp. So here is the video for those who want it. I gave an advance copy of this video to a couple of people here in these forums who I thought should have an early copy. I also plan to give an early copy of the Donkey64 emulator to some people in here who have been kind not only to me but to everyone in these forums alike before I release it to the general public. All I ask is for one favor. If you guys want to flame me for not releasing this emulator yet, then thats ok as I can take it. All I ask is that you be kind to my brother or if you don't want to be kind to him, at least just let him be. He browes these forums to find new news and to download new homebrew games and also to leave some comments to games he has tried. He really is a cool person but does have a small temper sometimes. I hope for those who wanted this Mario64 video enjoy it and the next time I start a new thread, it should be with the Donkey64 emulator as an attachment.

That looks fantastic.

DPyro
March 9th, 2006, 17:18
Nice video playing on your PSP, and why must you post in PSmonkeys Pen??? :mad:

PSDonkey64
March 9th, 2006, 17:22
You are right sniper. I thought I had posted in the submit news fourms. I must have posted this new thread in the wrong forum when I was browsing in here. Sorry about that.

kersplatty
March 9th, 2006, 17:29
oh ye baby cnt w8 till its out

kersplatty
March 9th, 2006, 17:38
i must say i doubted you at 1st. i cant believe how similar the two videos are do you have a set psp test point lol :D

DPyro
March 9th, 2006, 17:39
Also why are the videos so small :rolleyes:

omniosiris
March 9th, 2006, 17:53
im sorry if these forums were harsh, but I think part of it is your own falut....I mean tons of people were on your side till they found out your beta tester had the same ip as you...plus I gotta say the guys taken it this far after all the hounding, so despite my previous posts, I gotta say I belive him now, he wouldn't have stuck around so long if it was fake

DPyro
March 9th, 2006, 18:05
im sorry if these forums were harsh, but I think part of it is your own falut....I mean tons of people were on your side till they found out your beta tester had the same ip as you...plus I gotta say the guys taken it this far after all the hounding, so despite my previous posts, I gotta say I belive him now, he wouldn't have stuck around so long if it was fake
Thats what you think...

justice23
March 9th, 2006, 18:08
Man if your emu works this well why don 't you release it already?
Because M64 looks like it runs pretty well and even the sound sounds good.
Don 't wait to long to release it because then people can also say you used monkey 's code and changed it or so. So release a beta if your emu is real.
I honestly don 't know if it 's real or not.

omniosiris
March 9th, 2006, 18:09
well, then the moment of truth comes when a beta is released....PSDonkey, if I were you i'd stick whatever you have up now, cus it would prove 100% that your real

justice23
March 9th, 2006, 18:23
I had one other question PSDonkey.
Did you change the controls of your emu? Or doesn 't MarioKart use the start button?

PSDonkey64
March 9th, 2006, 18:33
Once again, the video is short because I recorded it on a digital camera that only lets you record up to 2 minutes. About MarioKart, I have several different default button configurations in the setup menu. For now, I have the N64 start button as the L1 button on the psp. Regarding releasing Donkey64, again I want to wait until it is finished. Believe me, not even my own family members have it yet as it is not done. Take care everyone

Darksaviour69
March 9th, 2006, 18:38
PSDonkey have you any proof that you are legit? any past projects? anything? your posts lack any techinal refferences? and then the chrisfile thing.....

i'm 99% sure you an attention seeking lame faker (i have seen many fakes in my time). if you don't post some proof, you will be banned and you ip address too

Ahmed_p800
March 9th, 2006, 18:57
Why dont you give the man abreak?!!!! :confused:

If he lies............then ban him not now!!!! :rolleyes:

Right now lets just see what he plans for

and Darksaviour69.........be cool..... :mad:

Electrifying
March 9th, 2006, 18:59
Yeah, to be honest, i don't really believe this project either. But because of the Mario 64 video, I am on the edge of believe/disbelieve. :)

djacura
March 9th, 2006, 19:15
thanks thanks thanks, I always eh creed in this donkey64 and always eh considered the ilusin the, thanks many thanks

omniosiris
March 9th, 2006, 19:19
uhhh...don't ban him....that would be dumb as hell, if he's real then we'll have an amazing N64 emu, and if not well, then it doesn't really hurt anyone

chickenclaws
March 9th, 2006, 19:19
Yeah i knew it wasnt fake i KNEW IT!!!!! hehe it makes me so prowd i hope people dont get all angery about its possibily thats its fake again but its not

Festizzio
March 9th, 2006, 19:23
Ok I think everybody needs to stop shouting "fake" and "not fake" because It's putting too much pressure on PSdonkey64. There is no real proof on whether or not this is fake, so until it is released or PSdonkey64 "disappears", there is no need to be calling anything fake or real.

djacura
March 9th, 2006, 19:32
exact, itself him it cannot be called fake without proof, so to have a little patience ok

pkmaximum
March 9th, 2006, 19:43
Well I admit i did have some confidence earlier in the forum (other threads) that you were possibly real but im still not sure why you just don't release a beta I mean I always and will support PSmonkey 100% but dude you would be considered amazing in my eyes if you were to release this. I mean i have been waiting for something like this since I found out about the whole homebrew scene back in May! Dude im not going to "flame" you cause like i said that is rude and ii would feel foolish if it were real. Please though just release it but if you choose i can beta test for you my email is [email protected] I mean can you just please release what ever you have then update later and release a official better release. Cause im sure people are going to start losing confidence in you. But like I do for PSmonkey and since you give up proof to some extent you also now have my support. And also i do believe you about that digital camera part because i remember in the mariokart64 video if you look at the lcd screen closeley you can see it in the reflection. Well good luck and you have my support. Remeber im willing to beta test it at [email protected]

GoodSpeed_BR
March 9th, 2006, 19:45
All brazilian fan's from you and homebrew emulation are lucking for you PSDonkey. Do your best :D and good luck

SoQb0nc5r
March 9th, 2006, 19:53
woooo it looks real to me now, please release asap.

Electrifying
March 9th, 2006, 19:53
what has PSmonkey to say about this video? :) :rolleyes:

pkmaximum
March 9th, 2006, 19:56
All brazilian fan's from you and homebrew emulation are lucking for you PSDonkey. Do your best :D and good luck

OMG funny for you to mention that im Brazillian my dad is from belo horisante i think that is how you spell it lol

kersplatty
March 9th, 2006, 19:58
PM me if you want a 1.5 tester im willing 100%

PSmonkey
March 9th, 2006, 19:59
I am sick and tired of this crap. If you have something give it to wragster. If its not ready for release, then just shut the **** up.

I dont care what bs excuse you're going to lay. I am tired of crap like this (its WAB all over again). I'm today about to release my first build that can't even freaking run a game yet everybody is excited and happy. You on the other hand think running at a 30fps with late crash glitches to be too bad for a release. Umm Logic?

I'm locking this bs topic.

Ps. Quite a large number of comercial roms actualy crash my emu. OMG I GUESS I SHOULD HOLD OFF ON A BUILD !! If you were a comercial coder you would be ungodly use to giving out unstable builds (to either the publisher, testers, or etc).

PS2, Nice memory stick flashes there. Any mem stick write would bring any psp app to a crawl. So it means your streaming stuff constantly *smells fish*