PDA

View Full Version : Zombie MMORPG in the Works

wraggster
March 10th, 2006, 00:23
Exanimus is an online massively multiplayer game created in a world where the dead live and roam the earth eating the flesh of the living. While most of the world is dead, there are small pockets of survivors that exist in barricaded cities across the globe. Players of Exanimus will have the option of playing as a living survivor or as one of the dead roaming the earth. Exanimus will allow players to experience a MMO based in a horror genre by creating a dark and visually "intense" environment. Exanimus is expected to be rated "Mature" and not intended for anyone under the age of 18.

Exanimus is currently in pre-production, but we are working right now to build our website for everyone to visit and learn more about our game. It is our hope to integrate our community heavily in the development of the game, so we invite everyone to keep checking in for news and updates. We have many surprises in store and hope everyone will be as excited as we are for this new type of MMO.

Sweet Zombie Justice! What are these creatures? I wonder how many ambulance drivers I will need to get to my next level. This sounds cool in so very many ways.

http://www.warcry.com/scripts/news/view_news.phtml?site=15&id=52757