PDA

View Full Version : Serious PSP Trouble maybe from Fakeloader

oninotsume
March 10th, 2006, 03:38
Hi,
I have a 1.50 PSP and was really excited about the prospect of being able to play 2.00 games on my PSP via the MPH loader, etc. So, I followed a guide I found on the net talking about dumping the folders necessary to run the program. However, after I installed the fakeloader program to get the files my browser went haywire.

Now the PSPs browser acts like the left button is constantly being pushed down. If I try pushing to the right it instantly forces the browser back to the left.

Has anyone ever experienced this? Is there any way to fix it?

Maybe upgrading to 2.0 might fix it, but I can't move the cursor to the right, so all I can select is things having to do with the settings. :confused:

Please help anyone!

Okay, nevermind. It turns out that my controller was just stuck. The same thing happened to a coworker of mine. I just jammed on it a lot and it eventually cleared up. I guess that's only temporary though, and I'll have to open up my PSP and clear up the controller pad. Sorry for the scare :eek:

terriermon
April 19th, 2006, 01:22
wow, at the moment my PSP has the same problem, this was after using the RUN UMD loader to run 2.5 games. And now it starts doing this to my 1.5! Im cleaning it and hoping it clears up, I hope this isnt a software problem.

.:PSP1.0:.
April 20th, 2006, 08:55
wow, at the moment my PSP has the same problem, this was after using the RUN UMD loader to run 2.5 games. And now it starts doing this to my 1.5! Im cleaning it and hoping it clears up, I hope this isnt a software problem.

Okay, nevermind. It turns out that my controller was just stuck. The same thing happened to a coworker of mine. I just jammed on it a lot and it eventually cleared up. I guess that's only temporary though, and I'll have to open up my PSP and clear up the controller pad. Sorry for the scare :eek:

Pfffttt... NewB! lol :rolleyes:

terriermon
April 25th, 2006, 04:05
no, mine isnt stuck somehow it seems like it, if you jam it it might come back to normal for like 5 minutes. then all of a sudden it goes back to being stuck, its like an internal problem. Trust me, i had an awesome psp with 1.5 and now its just stuck on the left side of the screen.
ANd after bringing it back to normal many times, it just refuses to change now. It totally is worthless.

.:PSP1.0:.
April 25th, 2006, 11:44
Sorry to laugh man though you may of though it was due to installing software into your PSP but anyway i might be able to help you is it the thumb stick or like oninotsume the directional buttons man?