PDA

View Full Version : Buy Moon on the Cheap

wraggster
April 28th, 2009, 00:31
Publisher Mastiff let IGN in on the news that the Renegade Kid-developed DS first-person shooter, Moon, has seen a significant price reduction effectively immediately. The title, which earned praise for its cutting-edge 3D engine, tight controls and intriguing plot set to the backdrop of the moon, previously retailed for $29.99 and now sells for $19.99.

We've done the math. That's $10 cheaper. The same $10 you spent on crack instead of Moon when it debuted and you promptly ignored it. Now's your chance to do something good for yourself -- kick the drug habit for good and intoxicate your soul with a balanced, fun first-person shooter tailor-made for Nintendo's handheld.

"Moon for $30 was a deal. Moon for $20 is a steal. I know I'm going to buy another copy!" Renegade Kid director and owner Jools Watsham told us. You see that? He made the game and even he can't refuse the new price tag.

Before you run screaming to your nearest games retailer, cash thrust forward in your hands, be sure to check out the official Moon website as a painful reminder of what you've been missing for the last several months. If you feel a little guilty or even downright ashamed of yourself, that's okay. You should.
http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/976/976973p1.html

mattsaysfooey
April 28th, 2009, 02:37
Access Denied Invalid Password. Much rather dl rom and buy pot.

Agent D
April 28th, 2009, 03:59
Not cool bro

redsyrup
April 28th, 2009, 08:49
I liked the pacing and the dialog, top notch guys and a giant leap compared to dementium. The music however could have been a lot better.

Flygon
April 28th, 2009, 10:03
Or he could download the ROM, and smoke it.

Justinistheman
April 28th, 2009, 20:00
moon sucked really bad