PDA

View Full Version : PSP Rhythm v4.0

wraggster
March 10th, 2006, 19:27
The PSP Rhythm (http://www.psprhythm.com/) have released a new version of their Software for the PSP, heres the full info if you have never heard of it before:

<blockquote>Inspired by classic drum machines such as the Linndrum and Roland TR-series, PSP Rhythm has been created to use the simple, yet effective 16 step style drum sequencer. PSP Rhythm incorporates the use of audio sample playback instead of drum synthesis. PSP Rhythm has been directly influenced by one of our favorite modern drum machines, the Elektron MachineDrum.

The most significant addition in version 3.0 is the "parameter locks" feature (as used by the MachineDrum). Parameter locks enable you to change the pitch, volume, balance, start and end times per step to create moving, changing melodies and effects. This control over your sounds will give you much more creative freedom and allow you to not only use drums, but to use instruments in your music.

With the release of version 4.0 a Bass Line synthesizer similar to a Roland TB-303 has been added to make this the most versatile homebrew drum machine for the PSP. TB-303 style features such as Accent and Slide are available, along with the real-time control of the Cutoff and Resonance you can get that authentic "Acid" sound that made the TB-303 so famous.

The PSP screen is a graphic representation of a 16 step drum machine styled in Elektron fashion with a main display in the center and 16 buttons along the bottom. Each button has an LED light above and a step number below.</blockquote>

Download and screenshot via comments

not here anymore
March 10th, 2006, 19:50
Fantastic release, as usual ;)
Later,

TSR

T3CK
March 11th, 2006, 00:20
yep thanks i can now sketch beats on the go and work on them at home

mike79
March 11th, 2006, 17:37
Nice Little Psp Tool Thanks

Raekwik11
March 11th, 2006, 19:31
I always love these rythm composers when they come out

OkornographyO
March 12th, 2006, 01:12
This is so cool, I love it (:

ish420ism
March 13th, 2006, 08:57
Love it and never leave it :eek:

glwglf
March 13th, 2006, 09:08
ok i just like it
we need more and more hacks

Elsid
March 13th, 2006, 10:12
see if we can get fruity loops on it????????

jaws365
April 10th, 2006, 16:17
ah, would be cool to have a tracker-like proggy also! Or maybe a tracker feature for melodies.