PDA

View Full Version : Soulcalibur Is Also Coming To The PSP

wraggster
April 29th, 2009, 21:45
Just moments after the reveal of Tekken 6 for the PlayStation Portable comes word of another Namco Bandai fighter getting the on-the-go treatment. Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny has been announced for a PSP release this summer.

GameSpot has first details on the 3D weapons-based fighter, which may look like a port of Soulcalibur IV because of its feature set and cast of characters, but Namco Bandai's Project Soul development team swears it's not.

Soulcalibur: Broken Destiny will feature the return of Taki, Mitsurugi, Tira, Astaroth, Ivy, Cassandra, Voldo, Siegfried, and Hilde, at the very least, plus introduce a new fighter, the wrist-blade equipped, amazingly mustachioed Dampierre.

Like the PSP port of Tekken 6, expect heavy character customization and ad hoc wireless play. For more details, check out GameSpot's preview of the latest Soulcalibur.

http://kotaku.com/5231812/soulcalibur-is-also-coming-to-the-psp

darkriku2000
April 30th, 2009, 02:05
If they add in infrastructure gameplay than this game will be PERFECT

mike_jmg
April 30th, 2009, 03:31
Add infrastructure for God's sake!!!!

edit:
Just saw an interview on gamespot and no it wont have infrastructure :(
they should find a way to fix the lagg, Xlink kai works doesn't it? I should start looking into it

yakumo
April 30th, 2009, 10:43
Yes!

Qmark
April 30th, 2009, 14:28
Needs more Cervantes.

pibs
April 30th, 2009, 17:22
Add infrastructure for God's sake!!!!

edit:
Just saw an interview on gamespot and no it wont have infrastructure :(
they should find a way to fix the lagg, Xlink kai works doesn't it? I should start looking into it

Yep Xlink Kai works fine, the only problems is if the game is unpopular there won't be that many rooms.

Btw thank you for recommending me the Photofast, its soo awesome :)

mike_jmg
April 30th, 2009, 17:32
haha no problem, yeah it's awesome

I think I'll have to wait for Tekken 6 on the Xbox 360, cause I don't really know if the game is still popular on the xlink kai.

Either that or get a ps3 to use the adhoc party but that's very unlikely