PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer at Some Point?

Privateer
March 11th, 2006, 09:00
Just curious, but do you think that this will get to the point of supporting multiplayer?

DPyro
March 11th, 2006, 13:17
Probably, but not for awhile.

Produkt
March 11th, 2006, 13:28
what would you be refering to?

Monkey64 or Iris...? he has more than 1 projects you know :P

Iris WILL have multiplayer... as for monkey 64 I think it "May" be a possibilty in the far future... but not untill he has it polished the way he wants... and even then, It doesnt seem like something that would be worth the time.

Shilo
March 11th, 2006, 14:56
Possible, but like Produkt said "Not untill he has it polished the way he wants"

dylanvv20
March 11th, 2006, 21:38
it would be really awesome if he did though

crazyjohn
March 11th, 2006, 22:30
Haha true. But personally Id rather see games running at 30fps w/out multiplayer than see games running slower with multiplayer. Multiplayer should be last priority (just behind sound)

Shilo
March 14th, 2006, 01:34
Posted by crazyjohn:
Haha true. But personally Id rather see games running at 30fps w/out multiplayer than see games running slower with multiplayer. Multiplayer should be last priority (just behind sound)

I agree. I don't got any one to play with any way:( I can't bring my PSP to school.

Said by my Mom:
Someone would knock me in the head and take it It would take more than a bumb on the head for someone to get my PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyjohn
March 18th, 2006, 04:30
Yeah Im 16 and I take mine to school. I figure its big enough that people would have great difficulty stealing it from my pocket.