PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Combat Trilogy

infernomax
March 11th, 2006, 09:27
OK i have the neccessary B1 Version of MKT i was just wondering how long it takes to load past the initial screen i've tried twice and its been 3 mins on each and no luck... any suggestions?

jairolas
March 11th, 2006, 09:38
u canīt play any comercial rom... sorry .

infernomax
March 11th, 2006, 09:45
The emulator is slow. Some PD roms do a pretty nice framerate but games like mortal kombat do about 5fps.[b1] dump runs just fine. When you see the second screen, press start as it's just warning you that there is only 1 controller plugged in.

Umm do u not read the main page???

jairolas
March 11th, 2006, 09:47
lol, the rom work, but when u press star the emu crashes.
and donīt tell me idiot.

infernomax
March 11th, 2006, 09:50
My problem is i can't get past the first screen , the ROM does work past that , ur statement that no commercial roms work was totally incorrect

crazyjohn
March 11th, 2006, 12:28
infernomax is right MKT should work. The game should run. Its just hard to tell whats going on cause there's no textures yet. Have you tried pressing start? I can get to just after you select 1 player, but others have got further so meh...

Shilo
March 11th, 2006, 12:35
OK i have the neccessary B1 Version of MKT i was just wondering how long it takes to load past the initial screen i've tried twice and its been 3 mins on each and no luck... any suggestions?

I had the same problem. I was using Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) [b1] and it got stuck at the copyright screen. Then I did what PSmonkey said and tryed Mortal Kombat Trilogy (U) (V1.0) [b1] thats what it says on the realese post. And it works, but like crazyjohn said after you pick your character it gets stuck on a screen with big square boxes moving up, down, and across the screen.

infernomax
March 11th, 2006, 13:04
Problem Solved i was using mortal kombat trilogy (e) (b1) instead of (v1.00) (U) (b1) DUH! thanx guys...

Shilo
March 11th, 2006, 14:58
Problem Solved i was using mortal kombat trilogy (e) (b1) instead of (v1.00) (U) (b1) DUH! thanx guys...

Your welcome.

PSmonkey
March 11th, 2006, 15:20
if u get boxes moving up & down you got into the options. There seems to be a bug in input (it thinks the joypad is going up and to the right a little. So to start a game hold the analog stick down and to the left (make sure the left option is selected with the red box). from there it will go into the player select screen.

i'm still working on textures. hopefuly i can fix this soon.

Shilo
March 11th, 2006, 15:31
if u get boxes moving up & down you got into the options. There seems to be a bug in input (it thinks the joypad is going up and to the right a little. So to start a game hold the analog stick down and to the left (make sure the left option is selected with the red box). from there it will go into the player select screen.

i'm still working on textures. hopefuly i can fix this soon.

Cool. I'm trying that now.

Edit: Well I got to the Character Select screen and then I got the part right before the fight when I shows your opponits in on that big tower/ stick thing and then it freezes and after about 3min my PSP shuts off. Any thing else I can try?

Volcom06x
March 11th, 2006, 18:20
What site did you get the b1 rom off of?

Cap'n 1time
March 11th, 2006, 18:34
What site did you get the b1 rom off of?
no posting or requesting of illegal material, links to illegal material, or instructions on how to obtain illegal material.

crazyjohn
March 11th, 2006, 22:26
It shows the character select screen on mine then it crashes. O well. Your post did help me get a little further.

alfredo040724
March 12th, 2006, 03:46
monkey64 , i donwload you emulator
and how i pplay your roms , well where i copy this roms?, because in the emulator only see no roms loader pls helpe thank you

crazyjohn
March 12th, 2006, 04:07
Read the README!!!

Shilo
March 14th, 2006, 01:11
The readme knows all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !! YAAAA I finally got to where I can fight in Mortal Kombat on monkey64 :)