PDA

View Full Version : Is my Wii bricked?

XDelusion
April 30th, 2009, 16:35
Alright, so here is what I did. I went through a series of Genesis, SNES, and NES roms and ran AutoInjector on them, then tested them. Not all worked, but most did.

So after this I returned to my computer intent on making banners for them. I began with Super Castlevania IV...

...PERFECT, except it did not change the save game name...

Next up was Kick Master for the NES. I followed the guide word for word, until it came to the part where you were supposed to extract 00000005.app and replace banner.tpl "with the one provided". I could not do this because A one was not provided? B, there was no banner.tpl to replace.

So figuring I would be fine without changing the save game ICON, I merely finished the process and installed it on my Wii.

Now when I turn on my Wii I come to the black screen with all the dialog telling me to press A, and so I do...

...only to come to a black screen.

So my question is,"now what?"

I'm soft Modded btw. with the lastest firmware and such.

VampDude
May 9th, 2009, 00:45
You are not bricked, you just need to hold the button on the GameCube controller when you boot your Wii... I don't know much on the subject, but that is what my Wii has incase of emergencies (not had one yet). :)