PDA

View Full Version : Alright

PSdonkey
March 11th, 2006, 21:19
Well clearly my brother has caused more trouble than I had imagined here. It seems that the moderators do not want me to release Donkey64 here or talk about anymore updates about it. I will respect their wishes. I meant no disrespect 1timeuser.

insaciable
March 11th, 2006, 22:10
Don't you already get tired of this history???? that he wants, protagonism????

middlemaniac
March 11th, 2006, 22:12
Well if the emulator is true, I will be very happy.

Elsid
March 11th, 2006, 22:13
same here!

middlemaniac
March 11th, 2006, 22:55
Oh, by the way PSdonkey I PM'ed you.

michael chan
March 11th, 2006, 23:05
can u plzzzzzzzzzzz upload it?i bet u thta when u upload it everyone will be niice to u...or u can send it to me?

Napalm-Death
March 11th, 2006, 23:07
Oh, by the way PSdonkey I PM'ed you.
Didn't you get tired of begging for a copy of his emulator?
And if it is real, and it works someday that would be awesome.

Kaiser
March 11th, 2006, 23:10
Well clearly my brother has caused more trouble than I had imagined here. It seems that the moderators do not want me to release Donkey64 here or talk about anymore updates about it. I will respect their wishes. I meant no disrespect 1timeuser.

No don't get us moderators wrong! We'd love for you to release it. :) Its just hard to believe anything you say now, so this will be locked. If it really does exist and all this trouble was in fact your brothers fault feel free to change your IP again and re-post the news with release on March 29th. But until then its simply considered a hoax and we will think of it as one until we see any proof.

wraggster
March 11th, 2006, 23:13
if an emulator is real then a devver will release it, but some of the past few days actions tell me that this is clearly a fake and worse than that the flaming and retarded posts from "your brother" including him saying he hacked the site is a really lame and stupid claim.

Best thing to do is either put up or shut up.

This site has an army of Developers who contstantly watch and reply to threads and so arent fooled unlike many of those who are new to homebrew.