PDA

View Full Version : Marvel vs Capcom 2 teaser has 'the touch, the power'

wraggster
May 1st, 2009, 14:57
Capcom, you clearly dropped the ball the first time around. The above trailer for Marvel vs Capcom 2 is just about the same as the trailer you already saw here, but with one important improvement: Stan Bush's "The Touch." We felt this trailer just had to be posted, as Stan's melodic interludes accompany the snikting and hurricane kicking so well.

So, feast your eyes on the above footage from the PSN and XBLA brawler, and if you're a PS3 owner, download the demo already!

http://www.joystiq.com/2009/05/01/marvel-vs-capcom-2-teaser-has-the-touch-the-power/

Baboon
May 1st, 2009, 18:10
Theres a playable demo on psn now.... anybody on here tried it yet?

magneto
May 2nd, 2009, 17:46
sure you can download it. Just try to play it by yourself and see what happens!!!!

Baboon
May 2nd, 2009, 19:00
No I have a 360 and this is an exclusive (makes a change) for ps3. lol

From what I've read though theres no online on the demo and theres also no computer cpu.

hockey2112
May 5th, 2009, 06:25
sure you can download it. Just try to play it by yourself and see what happens!!!!

No I have a 360 and this is an exclusive (makes a change) for ps3. lol

From what I've read though theres no online on the demo and theres also no computer cpu.

Yes, I was very disappointed that I couldn't play "single player"... who's gonna play me, my wife? Pretty weak, Capcom.