PDA

View Full Version : Sony Portable Player PSP to PC Converter-Full Screen DIsplay

wraggster
May 1st, 2009, 18:25
Heres a new product thats coming soon for PSP:

http://us.my.alibaba.com/img/imagerepos/hk/10/hk101059867/1236677050676jpg.jpg

Some details

Introduce you our new product: LENKENG LKV7000 PSP to PC converter FS(Full Screen) play SONY PSP on PC / TV full-screen display!

1. Convert PSP to PC monitor or LCD

2. Full screen display PSP video on PC screen

3. Purely hardware design, plug-n-play. No requirements to PC host.

4. The converted and full screen picture outputs at high definition, is rich in color without any distortion.

http://us.my.alibaba.com/img/imagerepos/hk/10/hk101059867/1235027918319jpg.jpg

Sounds interesting, no details on price yet or indeed who will ship it, but my bets on play asia or successHK

juiceface
May 1st, 2009, 21:07
if this works on the psp 1000 Phat I am definitely getting one as that is the only feature that i desire that the psp 2000 has (tv out)

osgeld
May 1st, 2009, 23:09
um the box clearly has component input, so how do you get that out of a phat

its for taking the video output of the slim and slapping it on a vga monitor

if i had a slim i would be interested in this product, but whats the price and no im not going to buy it from some fool on hotmail

guymelef
May 1st, 2009, 23:16
I have a 28" hanns-g 1080p monitor that I use for my 2000 and my 1000 with remoteJoy.

With that out of the way I would like to say that as long as this device is under 35 USD$ and from at least a quasi reliable vendor like success-hk I will probably pick it up. Considering I picked up the standard RGB cable from amazon for 1.97+2.50S&H, if this device is anymore than 35 w/shipping then I think I can do without it. But, you never know when I have a few dollars burning a hole in my pocket.

P.S. I do understand the appeal of this device, unfortunately we will have to see what the conversion quality becomes. Some games look terrible with the official RGB cable, and I don't see them getting any better with a device like this.

mike_jmg
May 2nd, 2009, 17:16
It would be nice to have fullscreen, not that I really need it, cause I hardly ever play my psp on my HDTV. I think I'll pass on this device.

mike03$$$
May 4th, 2009, 04:29
okay this looks great i have a regular cap card running s-video for gaming purpose through the ps3 but this has component i will definetly buy for my ps3 for better quality for recording this is great i havent seen a component capture card before so this is great (now only if they had one that had hdmi included)