PDA

View Full Version : gnuboyDS (Ver. 0.00) - Gameboy Emulator for DS

wraggster
May 3rd, 2009, 18:53
Its always nice to see a new emulator released for any system, kinda like a present for any homebrewer, anyway i found this over at my fave jap site Lets Emu (http://www.geocities.co.jp/Playtown-Yoyo/6130/):

Heres the crappy translation from the release page (http://ngs.no.coocan.jp/):

I gnuboy弄っ. I mean, fiscal. I like.
I fmsxDS弄っ, I was wondering if you can not speed up a bit, it can be considered, such as the assembler, I have some optimization or dynamic compilation, which also has a high hurdle. Another, DS So if (I is not nothing) as the speed of a hardware emulation of the hardware is. What is the point sprites to be displayed in the sprite. Source for transplantation because the windows, one for each frame to draw a screen, so DS is DAっor burden. I thought I try Well, I wonder where TSUKETARA good. Thus, GB and DS and I think it can quite easily EMYU high affinity so that if
BG is now the sprites, which can be displayed. (I'm not at all like color.), But I hope the related interrupt. I stopped at it.

※ It is not in the interrupt-related, and it's hard when you scroll CHIRATSUI. UI work so well in the game or not, and civil level it is not only those who beneficently you know how much I like the moving source.

nds file to patch DLDI, SD Please copy the root. Mario.gb game and rename the file as root Please copy the SD.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Harshboy
May 3rd, 2009, 23:13
What ever happened to Lameboy?

DanTheManMS
May 4th, 2009, 00:24
Tested with iDeaS and the R4 DLDI file. Runs GB games only and with no sound. Lots of graphical corruption, mostly with sprites - backgrounds are fine.

To run, rename your game to "mario.gb" and put it on the root of your card.

Not bad for a first release, and it's good to see more emulator ports out there, though at the moment it's not even close to Lameboy's standard.

jive
May 4th, 2009, 11:53
Tested with iDeaS and the R4 DLDI file. Runs GB games only and with no sound. Lots of graphical corruption, mostly with sprites - backgrounds are fine.

To run, rename your game to "mario.gb" and put it on the root of your card.

Not bad for a first release, and it's good to see more emulator ports out there, though at the moment it's not even close to Lameboy's standard.

Thanks for the heads up, you just safed me a lot of time there! ;)

crookedmouth
May 4th, 2009, 12:43
It is good to see emulators still being made on the DS.