PDA

View Full Version : Brakkens Suicide Post Over at Tehskeen

wraggster
May 4th, 2009, 13:21
Im sure many of you by now have heard the drama over the apparent suicide post over at tehskeen by the rather outspoken webmaster Brakken.

For those who dont know Brakken may or may not have made a post saying that he was going to take a 100+ xanax and a comment that said

I just took 100+ xanax .... cya on the other side

Now if this was a hack its an extremely lame thing to do, if however it was Brakken doing it then its time to walk away from whats causing him to take such extreme measures.

If however it was a publicity stunt to drum up more exposure and scene drama then it succeeded but also was a very silly move, there are thousands around the world at any one time comtemplating suicide and it should never be made into a publicity stunt.

At this time no one knows the truth behind whats going on but whatever the reason its time to make a decision. If something is driving someone to make a decision like suicide then walk away.

djdynamite123
May 4th, 2009, 17:02
I agree with you to be honest.

DPyro
May 4th, 2009, 18:59
Apparently not a joke:

OK i got a call back from the cops.. they want people to stop calling them lol they want me to tell you whats going on so u will stop calling.. he aparently did take the pills they have him in custoty there treating him now and he is fine. so he is ok but we probably wont hear from him for a week or 2 cause he goin to the nut house for a while. but the cops want us to stop calling there getting a little mad lol apparently every one is calling so THEY GOT HIM! hes safe and we will see him soon probably

Eviltaco64
May 4th, 2009, 21:55
I just think it's unnecessary drama.

He took 100 Xanax and the cops found him just in time. So he'll be back in a week or two.

quzar
May 4th, 2009, 22:31
Apparently not a joke:

Oh, yea, that proves it.

DPyro
May 5th, 2009, 04:37
If you bothered to read the related posts, the guy who posted that used to live a block away from brakken.

quzar
May 5th, 2009, 05:22
If you bothered to read the related posts, the guy who posted that used to live a block away from brakken.

Again: Oh, yea, that proves it.

Shadowblind
May 6th, 2009, 00:37
...huh?....oh what? A discussion thread on DCEmu? Woah. o_O

OT: I'm not exactly sure if that fantastically worded response is really convincing, $n!pR...I guess lets just wait and hope we hear from Brakken himself? Sure hope he didn't suicide; usually people don't really announce these kinds of things when their serious.

Usually, anyway.

DPyro
May 6th, 2009, 04:03
Well when it comes to something like suicide, its better to be safe than sorry.

wizardofyendor
November 18th, 2009, 12:06
I hope everyone here realizes that it's news thieves like dcemu that drove him to this, and is now ready to walk away from the site.

How hard is it to reference where you got the news from. It doesn't make you look less credible, just the opposite it makes you into a credible news source. Remember in school when you needed to put references at the end of your papers? it's the same thing.

Brakken cares enough about the scene that this stuff is important to him. Shouldn't we respect that?

I understand this post will be flamed by 'haters, and since this is the internet that is expected. but... Common guys...

wraggster
November 18th, 2009, 20:28
Brakken has a personal issue with me and jealousy towards any site bigger than tehskeen, i dont source his crap site because i dont visit and not only that but NOTHING is released at his site, hes just a sad lad who trys to drive anyone he dislikes away from the scene.

Ive been into homebrew and had sites for years longer than him and personally id love to meet him in the street and let him talk tough then :)

Dont be fooled by his drama queen antics, just remember that he also steals news and doesnt source, although no one else but him posts news about it,

Now every newspost i post comes with a VIA or a link back. Please tell me where i have failed, i also check hundreds of sites per day, best for him to keep to his own site and tablets. :)

Also he has a lot of ads on his own site for a bloke whos so anti ads ;)