PDA

View Full Version : Rengoku II: The Starway to H.E.A.V.E.N.

wraggster
March 13th, 2006, 17:33
Hudson Soft is working on a sequel to last year's PSP action title, Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory. Enjoy all the fun of dungeon-crawling combined with all the fun of being a robot with a gun in your head in Rengoku II: The Starway to H.E.A.V.E.N. While there has yet to be an official announcement, check these new screens ...--> http://worthplaying.com/article.php?sid=32602&mode=thread&order=0

MaxSMoke
March 13th, 2006, 22:00
Awesome Character design! ...Too bad great games don't come from great Character design alone.

Just looking at those actual screenshots, I can tell this game is going to suck as bad as the original. Yet another boring dungeon crawl based on uninteresting, 1-on-1 combat and part collection. Maybe they'll at least fix the combat. I doubt it though, not unless they hired somebody with a clue to design the actual gameplay. Clearly, these guys excel at character design, but not much else.

omniosiris
March 13th, 2006, 23:01
.......Rengoku was the worst game i've ever played in all my years of gamming....I would honestly rather play sum kind of barbie princess game then a second one

Voltron
March 14th, 2006, 00:21
Yeah, the fact that a sequal was even authorized and funded after the original let down, shows it will either be extraordinary, or the developers just have not learned their lesson.