PDA

View Full Version : Untold Legends 2: The Warrior's Code - PSP (US)

wraggster
March 14th, 2006, 06:44
News from Lik Sang (http://www.lik-sang.com/news.php?artc=3818&lsaid=219793):

Sequel to the popular PSP launch title, Untold Legends 2 tells the tale of a realm under oppression as a powerful warlord's horrific minions continue to slaughter and enslave the people. While struggling to escape capture and death, some refugees of a secret shape-shifting race stumble upon a carefully guarded secret that rekindles hope for freedom and peace. Anyone up for the challenge will take one of five shape-shifting characters across more than 45 areas packed full of adventure, 40 unique breeds of monsters, and 12 giant bosses.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images/170/psp-untold-legends-2-us1.jpghttp://image.lik-sang.com/images/170/psp-untold-legends-2-us3.jpg

Looking back to the original, some of those most loved features were two player co-op and four player vs modes, both of which returned here kitted out with an all new macro chat system, an online lobby and match making service. Some of the further improvements include a wider range of quests, more interactive objects, animated cut scenes with voiceovers, multiple control schemes and quick menu options. The US edition arrives this week, and with all PSP games being completely region free, it doesn't matter where you picked up your console from, everyone is welcome on this adventure.

Voltron
March 14th, 2006, 07:52
Although I never finished the 1st one, I liked the game. This looks like it should be a big improvement.

imoneofthem
March 14th, 2006, 18:44
I saw my friend playing the first title...it reminds me too much of gauntlet legends (which i enjoyed), but Untold Legends looks boring and the style of gameplay is repetetive

Emeriastone
March 14th, 2006, 22:02
Did anyone else find the first exciting and new at first, then discover that it was boring and repetitive? I did.

PFT!

I hope the second one is a lot better.

PSP_Newbie
March 15th, 2006, 00:43
I played the first one, and like the rest of you eventually found more and more of the same as the game progressed.
According to the company that made the game, they were very pressed for time, and could not make it as well as they wanted to.
This sequal had much more time and effort put into it than the first one, so it could be promising.

Alemix
March 15th, 2006, 04:45
On the first one, I have three characters above level twenty. So as you can see, I played it a lot. I didn't really expect much going into it, but it's pretty cool to be practically anywhere upping my character. So with a new one coming out, I say hell yes. Bring it on. My concern is what firmware will it require; or if using an MPH Gameloader, will it have full functions? (I have a 1.50 & a 2.6, but I'd like to be able to co-op with my wife)

ace_t
March 15th, 2006, 10:06
There are plenty of things I'd like to do with my wife, co-op on PSP isn't one of them!
;)

Oh and the first game was OK'ish. Agree with above posters, game got samey very quickly.

MadMonkee
March 15th, 2006, 21:56
There are many things I'd like to do with your wife too, what a coincidence.