Saoshyant
January 30th, 2005, 23:25
Too much information....
::)

http://lithium.1up.com/zd/board/message?board.id=general&message.id=71642

Comments?

MetaFox
January 31st, 2005, 03:42
I got my hopes up when I read the post, but then I read her other posts in the same topic.

She says that the PAL Dreamcasts have used DVD-ROMs instead of GD-ROMs since they came out. First she gave a picture of the unreleased DVD prototype, then the story about Sega bundling standalone DVD players with Dreamcasts to combat the PS2 in the UK.

No one else has said anything about the story, and Play-Asia has nothing on pre-order.

Mental2k
January 31st, 2005, 11:41
What is ist I cant get onto it form the omputers I'm currently using, damn filters.

GyroVorbis
January 31st, 2005, 15:20
Wow.

I can't say I really believe that, but I hope it's true. Sega would be sticking it to the man against M$. That'd be sweet.

Saoshyant
January 31st, 2005, 18:14
Actually the mention to DVD I thought she meant VCD and SVCD--the stuff the Treamcast too can read--apparently Metafox (who read much more further than I had, kuddos for him) clarifies that it was not a mispelling. Crap, another hoax? Meh >_<

Note on the Daikatana II thing (unrelated to this topic): Still unable to know if it's hoax or not... I have been out of the internet for a whole month as I have lost my connection. I have contacted nuckles87 two days ago, he said the demo engine planned to be shown on January was postponed to the Summer.

Mental2k
January 31st, 2005, 18:59
read it there now, probably bogus as anythin. But hey, we'll know in 4 days for sure ;) maybe its a suped up Naomi2/Atomisewave home machine. (BTW this is my dream, dont take it away from me)

quzar
January 31st, 2005, 20:07
wtf. i dont understand this at all. why is ANYONE putting any stock into what some random person on a random forum says?? I dont see anything at all that shows that this poster is a trustworthy source or not. i don't get it....

Saoshyant
January 31st, 2005, 21:15
Actually quzar, that nekogirl has some reputation and even a gaming community of her own... if she was that random I wouldn't post it around... Anyway, it's kinda proven it's garbage, let's move on...

Mental2k dreams are--in a way--all real, even if it's just your mind, even if reality beats it all the time, never forsake them ;)

Florre
January 31st, 2005, 21:34
Well, i dont either think that anything of this is is true, but i would be really glad if it were :-*

GyroVorbis
January 31st, 2005, 21:51
Well, i dont either think that anything of this is is true, but i would be really glad if it were :-*
ditto.

WHurricane16
February 1st, 2005, 00:04
Actually quzar, that nekogirl has some reputation and even a gaming community of her own... if she was that random I wouldn't post it around... Anyway, it's kinda proven it's garbage, let's move on...

Latter statement contradicts your first statement. At least that's how I see it.

jinx
February 1st, 2005, 01:59
read a lot of the posts in the forum, apparenty this "girl" Neko is full of crap and says a lot of things.

jjoepr
February 8th, 2005, 02:34
Hopefully that will translate into increased support. If It's true.