PDA

View Full Version : Dirt 2: First ever gameplay footage

wraggster
May 7th, 2009, 16:20
The Colin McRae: Dirt 2 'target' screenshots look incredible. But do the in-game visuals live up to them? Judge for yourself with this studio tour video, which gives you a first glimpse of the game in action.

"Introduced by Gavin Raeburn, Senior Executive Producer, the video reveals the tech that will drive Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and how it is enabling the studio to create an off-road racing experience that's set to be peerless in both scope and delivery," says Codemasters.

"Illustrated by the game's first ever publicly-released gameplay footage, Gavin and the team begin by demonstrating the new particle physics system and the water technology."

Game's out in September on PS3, 360, Wii, DS, PSP and PC.

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=214503

goshogun1
May 7th, 2009, 22:40
Awesome stuff. Dirt is my favorite racing game of all time, and its nice to see the sequel is shaping up nicely. Even if you don't like racing games much (like me), you should try out the original if you haven't already. Always wanted to race around mountain fire-roads, and wilderness, and this game does it so well.

Nashxyzz
May 10th, 2009, 03:25
I think the best parts of Dirt was visuals, car damage, handling, and online. Besides that, I was very disappointed in the game. I was hoping for rain, snow, ice, and night racing since it had some rally racing events, yes I'm a rally fan. So far I think I'll pass on this game and play Colin McRae Rally 2005 plus, WRC: World Rally Championship, OutRun 2006: Coast 2 Coast, and Sega Rally Revo for psp.