PDA

View Full Version : New PSP Value Packs revealed

wraggster
March 15th, 2006, 06:34
Source - PSPfanboy (http://www.pspfanboy.com/2006/03/14/new-psp-value-packs-revealed/)

It appears that Sony has a new strategy for their somewhat devalued Value Packs. Just when we thought that Giga Packs were going to take over, Sony reveals five new PSP Value Packs, each we ascertain will be offered with one of five titles: Medievil, Pursuit Force, WRC, Wipeout Pure, and Ridge Racer. According to the wonky English translated version we copped, these packs look like they might go for 250 Euros, which is about 300 American.

There's been no announcement yet of when or if these packs will ever see the light of day in other territories outside of Europe, but if Sony continues to be the lovable, greedy, profiteering scamps they've always been, we can be somewhat certain that we'll see our own on this side of the planet.

Voltron
March 15th, 2006, 08:41
I LOVE the PSP. It is my favorite gadget. I'm always saying that I use it much more than anything else. More than my DS, more than my PS2 & XBOX, and more than my shiny new 60GB iPod. I'm addicted to my PSP.

However, unless these so-called "value" packs include a 2GB pro duo memory stick and the "Stamina" 20% more battery, they are not much of a value at all. Sony has a better PSP battery out. It would be more appreciated by the consumer if instead of charging another $40.00 for a 20% more enhanced battery, they include it as standard in all PSP's. Things like this irritate me.