PDA

View Full Version : Help Downgrading OFW 5.02

mktesh
May 8th, 2009, 11:10
Hi, I'd be really grateful for any help anyone can offer.

I have an psp 1000 running OFW 5.02, I've bought a Pandora battery and 4gb Memory card and followed instructions to convert the memory card into a magic memory card, which all seems to go well. But when I get to the stage of putting the pandora battery in and restarting, the screen just stays black?

My first thought was perhaps the magic memory card wasn't formatted correctly, so I've tried several different ways of doing this to no avail.

Thanks in advance for any help!

M

SifJar
May 8th, 2009, 21:07
an easier method for homebrew would be upgrade to 5.03 and use ChickHEN. and i think you can then use hellcats recovery flasher to go onto CFW from there. but i'm not 100% sure that works, it may end in a brick, just check around a little first, i think it'll only brick 3000s and late 2000s (i.e. unpandorable ones).

Qmark
May 9th, 2009, 12:03
If the power light flashes for a tiny bit, just switch on the power. The latest versions of the unbricker don't automatically boot.

Could also be that the battery has drained out or lost 'knowledge' of its charge. Make sure the AC adapter is plugged in before inserting the battery.