PDA

View Full Version : Sony Ericsson Claims PlayStation Phone "Could Happen"

wraggster
May 8th, 2009, 16:17
It may or may not be wishful thinking on the part of a struggling company, but Sony Ericsson president Hideki Komiyama claims that a PlayStation phone, similar to the existing Walkman and Cybershot phones, "could happen".

http://gizmodo.com/5245642/sony-ericsson-claims-playstation-phone-could-happen

apex05
May 8th, 2009, 18:29
With the new Psp having sliding screen and no umd it might just happen.

fpcreator2000
May 8th, 2009, 19:25
Thank you for keeping us up-to-date, Wraggster.

Just so you know that this news is posted twice on the front page (albeit with different sources).

----------------------------------------------------------------

With the popularity of smartphones on the rise, it most probably is very likely. A PSP with windows mobile sound very good.

Nokiaman
May 8th, 2009, 21:13
SE is sh*t. Nokia could od better job

ziegrim
May 9th, 2009, 01:36
Hey Nokiaman that's funny as hell considering the N-gage was a piece of crap that didn't sell.

apex05
May 9th, 2009, 03:57
I always feel a bit short changed when i see a Sony Ericsson phone, i mean the screen's are always tiny with a frame round it to make it seem bigger, i just hope if it happens that Sony get's full control of the design. And Nokia could do a better job.

yakumo
May 9th, 2009, 08:17
I expect that a SE PSP would mean also touchscreen and motion sensor (horizonal/vertical positions)...

Nokiaman
May 9th, 2009, 18:07
Hey Nokiaman that's funny as hell considering the N-gage was a piece of crap that didn't sell.
I am not talking about NG. I am saying that Nokia phones have better HW.

ziegrim
May 9th, 2009, 20:17
You still don't get it?...N-gage was already Nokia's attempt.

Nokiaman
May 10th, 2009, 17:36
You still don't get it?...N-gage was already Nokia's attempt.
I don't care about their marketing, but SE has worse HW so no PS1 for it

ziegrim
May 12th, 2009, 00:10
I'm not talking about marketing, I'm talking about a piece of crap console. You're so sure Nokia would do a better job but clearly it already tried and couldn't.

Nokiaman
May 12th, 2009, 18:34
I'm not talking about marketing, I'm talking about a piece of crap console. You're so sure Nokia would do a better job but clearly it already tried and couldn't.
Are you stupid?:confused:
1)NG2 isn't console nor platform
2)Nokia HAS BETTER HW. I don't acre about their apps/games. PS1 emu is just more real on Nokia than shitty SE

ziegrim
May 12th, 2009, 19:37
Lol you want to call me stupid now? Console was a bad choice of words, it was a handheld. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Gage. Ye it was ****ing hardware not just an app. It was such crappy hardware that it became an app. Look this shit up before you talk.

Nokiaman
May 12th, 2009, 20:07
Lol you want to call me stupid now? Console was a bad choice of words, it was a handheld. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-Gage. Ye it was ****ing hardware not just an app. It was such crappy hardware that it became an app. Look this shit up before you talk.
Ah you meant N-Gage 1:p
Well NG1 was success! I loved most of games. NG2 is far from success,but NG2 powered phones are much better in HW terms.