PDA

View Full Version : SanDisk Memory Stick Pro Duo 2GB - Clear Blue

wraggster
March 15th, 2006, 17:23
http://www.success-hk.com/item_photo/item/PC-1260-L.jpg

Success HK (http://www.success-hk.com/affiliatewiz/aw.asp?B=112&A=50&Task=Click) have posted that they have the Sandisk 2GB Memory Card Clear Blue in Stock for a ruddy cheap $94 or 50 quid in UK Money:

MadMonkee
March 15th, 2006, 21:37
AAAAAARRGH! I HATE THEM!

I bought the SanDisk clear yellow one for 110$

****ing A! Now 2GB same brand is 94$!

Lukeson
March 15th, 2006, 23:25
Got my 2GB Sony for 55€ + 10€ for the shipping. eBay just rules when it comes to Memory Sticks!

bullhead
March 16th, 2006, 00:17
here get this, i was walking through town the other day and i found a one gb memory stick. it was covered with dirt but when i took it home and cleaned it off it worked perfectly. i cant believe my luck,and others lack of it for that matter!

Privateer
March 16th, 2006, 02:30
I got my 2gb stick for 105ish bucks (90ish +15ish from shipping and tax).

shadowprophet
March 16th, 2006, 03:56
here get this, i was walking through town the other day and i found a one gb memory stick. it was covered with dirt but when i took it home and cleaned it off it worked perfectly. i cant believe my luck,and others lack of it for that matter!

You truely found a 1 gb memstick just laying on the ground ?

The odds are astronomical :eek:
your luck is unbelievible bro lol :p

StealthCP
March 16th, 2006, 10:50
Hmm. Must buy one. Or look to see if any of these are lying around...
I could do with 2gb. Thanks for the news wraggster.

Stew2000
March 16th, 2006, 13:16
looks better then the greenie/yellow 1gb card.

kidSN
March 17th, 2006, 18:20

OH MY! i lost my 1gig the otha day! & i was walking through town!! :eek: i bet it was neer the sidewalk!.....can you return it to me plz...email me for my address :D

hehe by the way (some facts of this story might have been alterd!) & therefore not true haha :p ;)