PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Playing This Weekend?

wraggster
May 9th, 2009, 10:36
If today counts as the weekend, I suppose I'll be playing some upcoming Ubisoft games, as I'm off to the Palomar Hotel this afternoon for a pre-E3 preview of all things Ubi.

Hopefully, that means hours of hands-on time with games like Assassin's Creed II and Beyond Good And Evil 2. Aw, who am I kidding? I'll be eyeballs deep in Rabbids Go Home—and not coincidentally, a sea of tears—by end of day. Obviously, I'm kidding, Ubisoft. Who doesn't love waggling along with those precocious, beautifully bucktoothed rabbids?

When free time hits, it's time to 100% Klonoa and join some friends in a little Left 4 Dead. To cap the nerdly weekend, an IMAX viewing of Star Trek. I'm triple-taping my rims, lest the sheer force of this much Trek cause them to buckle once again.

Anywho, what are you playing this weekend?

http://kotaku.com/5245878/what-are-you-playing-this-weekend

xgamer91
May 9th, 2009, 16:41
I'm gonna play some guitar hero this weekend :) I have be better than my buddy :) Trough fire and flames 132k xD

mike_jmg
May 9th, 2009, 18:06
I'm toying with the idea of starting Gears of War 2 again on the highest difficulty but I don't know

Maybe I'll start playing Twilight princess, this time for good

apex05
May 9th, 2009, 18:22
Just bought a second hand Ps2 and i'm going to have a go on Gran turismo 4 and see if i can figure out the FMCB soft mod.

ICE
May 9th, 2009, 18:31
I doubt I'll have the time to play anything but the new Need For Speed on my iPod this weekend. Surprisingly good game though.

goshogun1
May 9th, 2009, 23:41
Currently playing Klonoa Wii, and loving it.

Also playing Xenosaga Ep.1 since I recently acquired all three of them. Getting a serious Final Fantasy vibe from the game, which is good. Really digging the storyline also, and the FMV are fantastic.

jamotto
May 10th, 2009, 00:44
Overlord: Raising Hell

booradley1212
May 10th, 2009, 03:20
Fallout 3 and it rocks. I can't even begin to explain how awesome this game is.

VFerg
May 11th, 2009, 19:21
I just recieved my FF7 Advent Children collectors edition blu ray that I imported. So yea I actually played through the FF13 demo at least 5 times this weekend just because it was really that good! Its the most amount of times I have ever played through any demo. Also continued playing Wild Arms since I never beat it back in the day and wanted a good classic RPG to play. Purchased off of PSN about a year ago just started playing last week.