PDA

View Full Version : Monkey 64 (Nintendo 64 Emulator WIP Update)

wraggster
March 16th, 2006, 06:40
PSMonkey has posted another update of his Nintendo 64 Emulator for the PSP:

Ok well i've been busy over the last few days. Textures are much more difficult then I had thought. Anyways today I am starting to make progress. I am now getting some structure in place (there are alot of cases to handle). Anyways while things are far from perfect they are off to a good start. Below you will find screenshots from Bust A Move 2 Intro & Mortal Kombat Mythologies Item Screen. Hopefuly I can get things looking more correctly soon.

Check out the new Screenshots and reply here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20592

Also our great Forum users/mods have come up with custom eboots and skins that are very impressive, check them out here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=20588

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 16th, 2006, 10:56
Dude do you sleep ??? your as bad as me but your doing something productive by not sleeping lol.Keep working that monkey magic dude repect from the egg.

Cap'n 1time
March 16th, 2006, 14:09
holy snap! its planets!

Dude do you sleep ??? your as bad as me but your doing something productive by not sleeping lol.Keep working that monkey magic dude repect from the egg.

Dont know if this was directed at wraggster or monkey... but I ask myself the same thing... Wraggy, uh... do you get enough sleep at night?

The_Ultimate_Eggman
March 16th, 2006, 17:01
I meant the Monkey lol :>

denger
March 16th, 2006, 17:19
good work. well done

sroon
March 16th, 2006, 18:27
It looks like this emu is going to be playable soon.

Fatal Entity
March 16th, 2006, 23:12
Great job. I'm happy to see you're making great progress. I can't wait for this to be released, already have mario party waiting. Good luck!

HeX
March 17th, 2006, 03:41
Id never think id see the day when thered be a 64 emu on psp, good job!

RedKing14CA
March 17th, 2006, 05:06
i posted in the othere one, but what the heck

PSmonkey, YOU ROCK!!!

if your an insomniac you should think of joining insomniac games!