PDA

View Full Version : PSP Cheat Hacker v0.10 Released

wraggster
March 16th, 2006, 18:12
Nekokabu (http://nekokabu.s7.xrea.com/) has released a new version of his Cheat Proggy for the PSP which is similiar to an Action Replay type Device.

Download yourself via the comments

Hawq
March 16th, 2006, 19:12
heres a rough translation of the news for anyone wondering, beware possible engrish in it & some parts defeated the translation:
In the game which cannot be started correspondence (lS サンクス! )
Concurrency possible upper limit of cord/code modification to 128 lines
The function of PSP Screen Capture connection (screen shot, XBM starting)
AND OR addition of cord/code (7)
Cheat.Way it indicates in the picture whether there is no oak where dat exists, modification
Making use of MPH Game Loader and RunUMD,2.Necessary game after the 0 starting possibly

ノ シ

2.Necessity after the 50ヴァルキリープロファイル - レナス -You could remodel, - the っ REPT (' - the `) the ノ

pepegomez
March 16th, 2006, 19:31
what? those words make no sense ^^

StealthCP
March 16th, 2006, 20:52
heh, someone do a proper translation. babelfish don't do professionalism. :D

Squidman
March 16th, 2006, 21:04
he says like an action replay, does this meen u can somehow activate it during the game?

kaede132
March 16th, 2006, 21:21
it can dump the memory to the memory stick, use cheat codes, take screenshots, and change cpu speed. the cheat function works on some 1.5 games i've tried, but the only 2.0+ game i've tried using mphgameloader freezes when cheats are enabled.

Squidman
March 17th, 2006, 20:44
so ur sayn i shuld back-up mi game saves before using this? and it works w/Fanjitas Loader?

jpepsi
March 27th, 2006, 14:49
help me this this were di i put this in stick ?
psp 1.5
who do i us this to chat ?
what programs do i use ?
i get data. not fund

jpepsi
March 28th, 2006, 14:11
who do use this cheat tool?
what games do this work with?
psp 1.5
mph loader ect...

who do i set this up ?
pleses help

StealthCP
March 28th, 2006, 17:08
I too find this app confusing. Although I know what I want to do with the app, and I know what it does, I would be lost if someone asked me to dump the register and hexedit it. If someone could submit some cheats that they created this would be a great help. I take it this is similar to a gameshark system where you hexedit variables to a permanent satae, like, permamently 400Km/h in Ridge Racer? Thanks for your help.