PDA

View Full Version : G6 Flash 3rd Generation with Udisk Burner For DS

wraggster
March 16th, 2006, 20:35
New Flashcart for DS Released at Divineo China (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=)

G6Flash 3rd Generation 4 in 1 Multi Media Card is an innovative & powerful device for GBA(SP) & NDS Console. It doesn’t just only allow you to play games. It has all functions of other Flash Cards that had before, and now you can use our Multi Media Card on GBA (SP) / NDS and watch movies, play music, browse pictures, read E-Books... As one of important & exclusive functions, it's a true USB disk (Standard FAT Format), and it can be used for saving and transferring any files and materials on the GBA or PC rapidly and conveniently. You can save all media materials with enough capacity 1G / 2G / 4G. Such as: Movie, Music , Games & PC data ...

http://www.divineo.cn/divineo/images/products/nds-gfla2.jpg

More info

- Games Compatibility: Can perfectly and directly run all games without needing any adding patches or any converting before playing. (Can directly run GBA games, and Emulator games, FC=NES / SNES / GB / GC / S-MS... and can perfectly hold various saving modes and RTC function )
- Super Real Time Save Function.
- Instant Save Function, unlimited revive.
- High compatibility. Can be compatible with most games.
- No need any database or X-code for using this function.
- Easily operate, the user only press A, B, L, R key at the same time, it is very suitable for NDS, GBS(SP), GBA.
- Not only it has one real time save record and but also can offer up to 3 real time save records.
- Works as U Disk, just plug & play, with fast burning speed.
- It's a Flash card with the fastest speed of Read / Write in the world. Only take about 10 sec. to download 128M games from PC.
- It doesn't need any drivers (Except Win98). It's so easy to operate that you even needn't know more about PC software operation, and you just need do duplicating or pasting operation. It likes simple operation mode of USB disk on the PC interface.
- Media Player Function It is the official GBA Movie Player has exclusive function of Crystal Engine.

Movie function:

- Crystal engine.
- High clear picture processing system.
- The new boundary of GBA video and audio.
Picture function:
- Direct compatible BMP picture documents.
- specialized transformation software.
- Many kinds of pictures browsing pattern.
Music function:
- BBE enhancement sound effect.
- Clear, nature and bright treble.
- Strong, powerful and vigorous bass.
- Accurate and incomparable localization.
Ebook function:
- Direct compatible TXT Text documents.
- Easier to seek text format.

Buy G6 3rd Gen 2GB: $124.95 (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=nds-gfla2)

Buy G6 3rd Gen 4GB: $154.95 (http://www.divineo.cn/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=nds-gfla2) (World wide shipping on both)

gronne
March 17th, 2006, 11:12
This sounds like an awesome product!!! The only reason I'm feeling a bit doubtful about it is that when I checked the producers homepage it said it was released last september http://www.g6flash.com/news.htm (go down to around september), so why does this appear to be a new release? And btw is there any better product if I want to play backup games and homebrew software? Or is this the the top-notch product I should buy to hack my DS? Everything with this one seems very easy. There's nothing sticking out of the DS or anything. What's the catch? 4GB for $150 seems acceptable. Please give me a thorough explanation why I should buy this one or if there's other better one's, because it's like an ocean of products out there, and I just want a simple answer to what I should buy.

rogerpoco
March 17th, 2006, 14:36
It's advertised as a"Flashcart for DS",but the description does not say anything about .nds compatibility?

biomechanic
March 17th, 2006, 15:09
I'm quite puzzled myself why this is listed under news. I am a proud owner of G6 myself and I bought it quite a while ago. It is truly a powerful card. Never had any problems with it. It has full compatibility with the NDS games and if a newly released game isn't compatible at first, it takes a maximum of 2-3 days before they update the software so that it works. thumbs up for this one. The only downside with it is that it doesn't emulate SNES at all, contrary to what is promised on the products webpage. If you have any questions concerning it, feel free to ask!

cheers!
/Olof

biomechanic
March 18th, 2006, 13:42
What's the catch? 4GB for $150 seems acceptable.

Oh, forgot to mention. 4GB can fool you a bit (hehe, get the joke? :D ) here. it's not GigaBytes we're talking about here but GigaBits...so it's not as large as you think. But ph33r not!
It's still more than enough, I have the 4GB version and is currently having rub rabbits, lunar dragonsong, age of empires 2, meteos, 4 GBA games and a NES emulator with around 40 games lying on it and still have lots of space left. Included is also a movieplayer that plays in decent quality (there are a buttload of customizing alternatives on that one if your into it).

The only real contestant, as I see it, to this card is the M3. M3 have basically the same capabilities but with flashcard memory so you can get larger discspace. the downside with this one is that it sticks out a bit from the DS. Since I'm a perfectionist when it comes to these things I went for the G6 and I havn't regreted my choice. :D