PDA

View Full Version : PSP Gossip Corner

wraggster
March 16th, 2006, 21:45
The PSP Scene is an extremely big and fast moving scene with lots of sites claiming to be the big new thing with websites done by professionals and each one releasing magazines to start the ball rolling, each site also possibly does some naughty deals or worse. Tell us all the juicy bits of info from the scene, some what could be hilarious, some stuff that could and should be sorted out by the scene or simply use this as a way to spread truthful gossip :)

Please no flaming, it is fun to hear what goes off at other sites that never gets known about elsewhere.

Let the gossip begin :p

Erban Terrorist
March 16th, 2006, 23:02
Well Let me start by saying(I think I speak For alot of us here)This is the Best Site For Psp news PERIOD!!!!!When I first started on the psp scene I went to psp-hacks,they suck and just leeach news off other sites with rarely some of thier own original news....I do know this site and psp-updates has friction between them but I will say this site is the most original,straight up and to the point,with some of THE best releases and one of the BIGGEST archives of PSP homebrew games and apps....Nuff said!!!!