PDA

View Full Version : Hometown Hotties PSP Wallpaper Pack

wraggster
March 17th, 2006, 01:10
Although its nice to see people release Magazines for the PSP there is an awful lot of them out there, now one type of magazine that always makes my ears stand to attention ;) is the Maxim and FHM ones, well heres the latest thanks to PSPMagazines:

Check out the yummy screenshot and download via comments

bullhead
March 17th, 2006, 01:37
I wonder where she bought that towel, its just the right shade of blue.

archronos
March 17th, 2006, 03:33
lol lmao i know, blue is a nice color

ShelbyGT500
March 17th, 2006, 04:53
mmmmm.....blue....

Sterist
March 17th, 2006, 06:57
its purple u noobs ;)

bullhead
March 17th, 2006, 10:53
mmmm... i think youll find im right. yes i am, its most definately red.

Endscrypt
March 17th, 2006, 12:31
Ok some will think im bullsh**ing here :eek: ,But on my daughters life.My much loved PSP is running v2.0 more suits to what i do with it than 1.5,Anyway my psp is an early Jap import which was actually on v1.0 when i got it as i live in the U.K i had to obviously import a lot of games to begin with,Anyway now we,ve got to the point as use all know sony are starting to try and force us to update our software,Im running no trick software but my PSP runs them anyway now ive checked it says im on V2.0 software but happily boots up Socom which is a v2.5 (Then i noticed all the games i had that had boot files over 2.0 on them were all imports,ahh is that why i thought Sony say you shouldnt upgrade a PSP from 1 region with anothers.I took it thats what it was' untill i purchased my first U.K game a few weeks back The Sims 2 i stuck it in my PSP and noticed there was a 2.5 upgrader on the disk,But obviously i was gonna try boot it up & thats just what it did,and has done now with also a few other uk games to my amazment.This is the truth i swear on that ,and believe me its not like me to get this lucky lads so it,ll probably blow up next week anyway.So i was wondering does anyone no why this would or has happend i use quite a bit of homebrew,apps,But i just cant get it so anyone who,s mabaye a bit more techy minded id love to here what ya's think,If use really want id be happy to make a small video proveing im telling yas the way it is man dont ask me why thats what im asking use guys/gals :)

bullhead
March 17th, 2006, 13:34
Interesting, very interesting, but what does this have to do with the sexy BLUE towel?

vidgrip
March 17th, 2006, 23:11
Wow, I didn't even notice that hot BLUE towel! They almost blocked the entire thing with that chick in the bikini. The photo editor should be fired. More towel less T&A.

DPyro
March 17th, 2006, 23:16
Im running no trick software but my PSP runs them anyway now ive checked it says im on V2.0 software but happily boots up Socom which is a v2.5
Socom only requires version 2.00 firmware to run :rolleyes:
Also, you can already run it on 1.50 firmware with MPH Game Loader. :D

Flunkie44
March 18th, 2006, 02:19
its purple u noobs ;)

Sterist
Dcemu Newbie

:p