PDA

View Full Version : XBOX 360 Controller Emulator 3.0

wraggster
May 12th, 2009, 19:17
News via emurussia (http://emu-russia.net/en/)

XBOX 360 Controller Emulator (http://www.tocaedit.com/IB/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=4) has been updated. Changes:
- Major improvements to Force Feedback (with default settings);
- Added Fade In/Out for Force Feedback vibration;
- Added Spring Effect for Force Feedback Wheels;
- Added Inertia Effect for Force Feedback Wheels;
- Added UseAutoPad variable (automatically make any pad PAD1 after detecting movement);
- Added UseInitBeep variable;
- Added lots of new Force Feedback options;
- Added ability to map slider to Left/Right trigger;
- Added ability to map buttons to Analog axis;
- Added Non-Linear adjustments to Analog axis;
- Added new comments to included ini file;
- Added hotkey F9 to reload config file and reinit;
- Fixed bug with non Force Feedback controller detection;
- Fixed bug with swapped Left/Right trigger;
- Fixed more DLL exit bugs;
- Fixed a slider axis map bug;
- Small changes to XInput Test Utility.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Ohbee
January 22nd, 2010, 22:34
hey, i'm wondering if you can help me out with a problem im having with the xinputemu3.0 . I am using a PS2 controller hooked up through the USB, and am not able to get the right analog to recognize the right/left movement. I have tryed to change the right analog X=[ive tryed 1-100] in the xbox360cemu text, and nothing will recognize the right left movement, and everything else works just fine. When i go into the Control Panal and click on Controllers, my usb ps2 controller is detected just fine on all things. This is frustrating the hell outta me that everything works just fine except that analog stick which controls all camera movements in every game. If anyone can help id appreciate it. heres what i have the xinput set at.

[Options]
UseAutoPad=0 #use 0 to 1; automatically make other PAD to PAD1 after detecting movement
UseInitBeep=1 #use 0 to 1; default 1; beep on init

#Logitech Cordless Rumblepad 2 / Generic Rumble Controller
[PAD1]
Index=0 #controller index in game controllers list; 0 is first; -1 to ignore this pad
Left Analog X=1 #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Left Analog Y=-2 #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Right Analog X=3? #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Right Analog Y=-6 #axis index; use - to invert; precede with 's' for a slider eg; s-1; 7 to disable
Left Analog X Linear=0 #-100 to +100 raise this number to increase sensitivity near center
Left Analog Y Linear=0 #-100 to +100 raise this number to increase sensitivity near center
Right Analog X Linear=0 #-100 to +100 raise this number to increase sensitivity near center
Right Analog Y Linear=0 #-100 to +100 raise this number to increase sensitivity near center
Left Analog X+ Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog X- Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog Y+ Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Analog Y- Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog X+ Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog X- Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog Y+ Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Analog Y- Button=0 #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad POV=1 #POV index; 0 to disable
D-pad Up=0 #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Down=0 #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Left=0 #button id; 0 to disable
D-pad Right=0 #button id; 0 to disable
A=2 #button id; 0 to disable
B=3 #button id; 0 to disable
X=1 #button id; 0 to disable
Y=4 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Shoulder=6 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Shoulder=5 #button id; 0 to disable
Back=10 #button id; 0 to disable
Start=9 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Thumb=12 #button id; 0 to disable
Right Thumb=11 #button id; 0 to disable
Left Trigger=8 #button id; precede with 'a' for an axis; eg; a-6; for a slider precede with 's' eg; s-1
Right Trigger=7 #button id; precede with 'a' for an axis; eg; a-6; for a slider precede with 's' eg; s-1
UseForceFeedback=1 #use 0 to 1; default 0
ForceLargeGain=10000 #use 0 to 10000; default 10000; effect intensity
ForceLargePeriod=120000 #use 0 to 200000; default 120000; effect frequency; wheel only
ForceLargeFadeTime=10 #use 0 to 100; default 10
ForceLargeFadeIn=0 #use 0 to 1; default 1
ForceLargeFadeOut=0 #use 0 to 1; default 1
ForceLargeStartMag=0 #use 0 to 10000; default 2000; effect will begin with this value
ForceSmallGain=10000 #use 0 to 10000; default 10000; effect intensity
ForceSmallPeriod=30000 #use 0 to 200000; default 30000; effect frequency; wheel only
ForceSmallFadeTime=10 #use 0 to 100 default 10
ForceSmallFadeIn=0 #use 0 to 1; default 1
ForceSmallFadeOut=0 #use 0 to 1; default 1
ForceSmallStartMag=0 #use 0 to 10000; default 2000; effect will begin with this value
WheelInertiaGain=2500 #use 0 to 10000; default 2500; effect intensity; wheel only
WheelSpringGain=5000 #use 0 to 10000; default 5000; effect intensity; wheel only
SteeringWheel=0 #use 0 to 1; enable for all wheel effects

phoenixolas
February 5th, 2010, 17:53
Trying to use this on my computer windows 7 32. Got my PS3 controller hooked up to my computer and after installing motioninjoy and this I am pretty close to making it work. Computer recognizes it and everything I can even look around and use it in a game. Only problem is the buttons x o square triangle dont work... also most of the buttons I press don't trigger the right one.

For example I'll press the right trigger and it will show as pressing the d pad. Or I'll press the d-pad and it will show me as pushing the right trigger.

Anybody else having these problems? I tried changing the values in the config but I'm pretty puzzled and don't really understand what each of them does.