PDA

View Full Version : e[mulator] for PSP 0.80beta2 (Wonderswan/PC Engine Emulator for PSP)

wraggster
March 17th, 2006, 01:37
E (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has updated his Wonderswand and PC Engine emulator for the PSP, cant understand whats new but download yourself via comments :)

sroon
March 17th, 2006, 03:09
I dont get it?????

SamuraiX
March 17th, 2006, 03:48
Wow this emulator is fast. I was just comparing e[mulator] to Hue 0.7 and it is just too fast. Not sure if its cutting corners with the sound but.... I can run Bonks3 with cpu @ 222 and gpu full and get 60 fps. With Hue 0.7 cpu needs to be at 333.

geise69
March 17th, 2006, 04:10
Does this play mp3's again? In 0.7 and the beta before it mp3 playback was broken. Also in the first e[mulator] beta the emu froze when you tried to load a .toc file. I can't test right now since I updated to 2.5 and haven't gotten gta yet, but I did get a gp2x ;)

oninotsume
March 17th, 2006, 04:14
The readme says

e[mulator] for PSP 0.80beta2 by e

In any case stop with all the complaints.
Please report any malfunctions on the bbs.
I will erase all comments on my blog I don't like.

This emulator was made to verify a speed increase in the Wonderswan emulator.
I really tried hard, but bugs may still appear in certain games.
As always SRAM save and state save have not been implemented.

Abosultely do not try to run any PC-Engine CD-ROM2 games.
I'm already aware that none of the games work.
I have also not checked any of the HuCARD games.

The CPU is now fixed at 333MHz. changes in the settings have no effect.

indstr
March 17th, 2006, 04:54
so .... this is an emulator for BOTH wonderswan and pc engine ???

but how good is the wonderswan speed?

Voltron
March 17th, 2006, 05:24
Does anyone know if it is possible to play Turbo Grafx CD or Super CD games? If so, what Emulator would I use?

Thanks!

oninotsume
March 17th, 2006, 06:15
E's previous emulator HuE for PSP plays turbo cd games without mp3 sound support, and the PCE for PSP 0.7 plays turbo cd and super cd games with sound, but does not feature the speed and gpu support of E's emulator.

Neither of them support the Arcade Card used for super cd games like Strider, etc.

Voltron
March 17th, 2006, 06:19
E's previous emulator HuE for PSP plays turbo cd games without mp3 sound support, and the PCE for PSP 0.7 plays turbo cd and super cd games with sound, but does not feature the speed and gpu support of E's emulator.

Thank you kindly for the info. I appreciate the help. I do enjoy Hue for PSP better than PCEP 0.7 but may try and figure out TGCD games.

SSaxdude
March 17th, 2006, 23:09
Does anyone know how to change the menu key button?

willo2cool
March 18th, 2006, 12:09
E (http://dev-e.sakura.ne.jp/) has updated his Wonderswand and PC Engine emulator for the PSP, cant understand whats new but download yourself via comments :)

I have a psp which i want to put games on. I dont know how to do it can an y one help me

alienator
March 18th, 2006, 21:50
its L-select

crashes on exit on 2.01fw though but this emu is verrrryyy nice ;)

gojcajguy
March 21st, 2006, 00:42
i have a firmware 2.60 psp and i wanted to get super mario mini can someone tell me what psp file i put the mario game in?

And tell me what programs i need to play the game

pkmaximum
March 25th, 2006, 23:45
So is there decent improvments on the wonder swan emulator. Because im looking foward for the final fantasy game they have for it. But the previous emulator they had for wonder swan stunk. so is this one faster and does it have full screen support. I don't have time to try it my self with school and all. Providence College does not give you a lot of free time :(